Maaco, America’s Bodyshop, Rolls Out Innovative Maaco Satellite Concept In Partnership With Pep Boys
- Sub Headline: First Shops to Open in Atlanta with National Expansion Planned Through the Year
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.Maaco.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 7:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHARLOTTE, NC – Maaco, the leader in automotive paint and collision repair, announces a partnership with Pep Boys, the nation’s leading automotive aftermarket chain, to launch an automotive retail concept across the United States. The first two of many planned Maaco satellite shops will open inside existing Pep Boys locations at 1531 Cobb Parkway S., Marietta, GA 30060, and 5000 Highway 138, Union City, GA 30291.
The initial launch of two Atlanta-area satellite shops will trigger a nationwide rollout with three locations planned for the Los Angeles area in the coming weeks. These new shops will launch with new digital merchandising boards that will save space and offer a unique customer experience.
These shops offer full-service automotive appearance services, including: auto painting, collision repair, insurance claims, fleet and industrial services, paintless dent repair, scratch repair, detailing, trim installation and decaling – with the support of local Maaco production shops.
“The partnership with Maaco and Pep Boys is a natural fit and we look forward to maximizing this relationship,” said Jose Costa, Group President of the Paint and Collision Division for Driven Brands. “Millions of people visit Pep Boys annually; these satellite locations will add to the continued growth of Maaco and allow us reach a much broader customer base.”
This partnership allows Pep Boys to enhance their position as a one-stop shop for automotive needs, including under-the-hood repairs, tires, retail supplies and now auto body paint and collision repair.
“Easy access to Maaco’s services will be a great addition for our customers,” said Joe Cirelli, SVP Real Estate & Construction for Pep Boys. “Maaco has a reputation for quality work, and Pep Boys customers now have a truly full-service automotive maintenance shop for all of their needs.”
As Maaco continues to expand with the goal of 1,000 locations by 2020, finding new ways to conveniently service customers will be key.
“This unique opportunity could pave the way for a stronger Maaco system,” said Jason Ryan, President of Maaco. “The success of this program depends heavily on both companies working together to deliver a positive overall experience to our shared customers, and I’m confident that together we’ll continue to grow.”
Maaco Auto Painting & Collision Repair – a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands based in Charlotte, NC – is America’s #1 Bodyshop. Maaco provides automotive paint and cosmetic repair services for nearly 500,000 drivers annually. With more than 470 independently owned and operated franchises across the United States and Canada, Maaco has restored the safety and appearance of more than 20 million vehicles over 40+ years. Maaco has been named a top automotive franchise numerous times by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 ranking. In addition to other honors, Maaco has been included on Franchise Times’ list of Top 200 franchises. For more information about Maaco, visit www.Maaco.com. For more information about franchising opportunities, visit www.MaacoFranchise.com.
About Pep Boys
Since 1921, Pep Boys has been the nation’s leading automotive aftermarket chain. With over 7,500 service bays in over 800 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, Pep Boys offers name-brand tires; automotive maintenance and repair; parts and expert advice for the Do-It-Yourselfer; commercial auto parts delivery; and fleet maintenance and repair. Customers can find the nearest location by calling 1-800-PEP BOYS (1-800-737-2697) or by visiting www.pepboys.com.
300 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)