- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Franchise URL: http://www.MacTools.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 11:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Las Vegas (FranchisePOD.com) February 02, 2016 – Tool Fair, an annual kickoff to the Mac Tools sales season, will be held Feb. 11-13 at The Mirage Events Center in Las Vegas.
According to Tracy Sears, Mac Tools Event Manager for Tool Fair, the three-day show will attract more than 2,300 Mac Tools corporate employees, company franchisees, vendors and guests.
“It jump starts the energy and sets the tone for the year,” said Sears, who has been part of Tool Fair since the early 1990s.
More than anything, it is an opportunity for Mac Tools franchisees around the world to interact with their peers, along with the company’s decision makers and support teams.
Mac Tools President Brett Shaw says it is an event that enables franchisees “to catapult their business to new heights.”
It’s also a chance to connect with the 120 show vendors and get a hands-on feel for the more than 400 new products that will be debuted.
Shaw also knows it’s also an excellent setting to train his employees – both new and old – and launch franchise initiatives.
“It’s an opportunity for (franchisees) to set their business plan and begin to execute that plan,” Shaw said. “Our financial services team interacts with them to make sure the plan they want to build can be achieved. “We also have meetings with those franchisees who might need to be revitalized, if you will, to sit down with them to collaborate, motivate and set a tone for 2016.”
Robert Holmes, Mac Tools Vice President of Sales, said the importance of meeting with franchisees in a one-on-one setting at this pivotal point in the sales year is vital to their success.
“It is a tremendous opportunity to put in (franchisees) hands all the things we’ve been working on for them,” Holmes said. “Whether it’s new technology, new tools for them to sell or a new program, it’s our chance to get in front of them and let them have a clear understanding of the things we are doing to help their business.”
Mike Button, Mac Tools Director of Sales, said he hasn’t missed a Tool Fair in his 18 years with Mac Tools. A distributor himself back in the 1990s, Button said he was able to absorb a tremendous amount of knowledge in those early days from more-experienced employees at Tool Fair.
More importantly, Button said it’s a chance to celebrate together as a company the consistent growth Mac Tools has experienced the past five years.
“From my seat, it’s a sales event and from the distributor’s seat, it is a business event,” Button said. “There will be discounts, there will be great deals, there will be giveaways and all that. It is a launching pad to what their next year will be, without a doubt.”
One of the highlights of Mac Tools Tool Fair, according to Sears, is the sample sale of all the new products that comes in the final hour of the show on Saturday.
Mac Tools Tool Fair
Who: Mac Tools employees/franchisees, vendors and guests
What: Mac Tool 2016 Tool Fair
Where: The Mirage Events Center, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, Nevada
When: Feb. 10 (7 a.m.-noon, vendor registration/booth setup; 4-6 p.m., preview for district managers; 6-7 p.m., vendor reception), Feb. 11 (noon-5 p.m., Mac Tools Fair open); Feb. 12 (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Tool Fair open); Feb. 13 (8 a.m.-3 p.m., Mac Tools Fair open, 3-4 p.m., sample sale)
Did you Know? The first Mac Tools Tool Fair was held in 1993 in Nashville
About Mac Tools
Mac Tools is a division of Stanley Black & Decker, the largest tool company in the world. Mac Tools has a product line in excess of 42,000 items, and uses the direct sales approach with a mobile sales force of distributors. The Mac Tools philosophy of excellent quality, price and service remains unchanged since their start in 1938. And, the company spirit makes their tools and team “Great to Work With™.”
Be a Franchisee
If you would like to learn more about being a Mac Tools franchisee call 877-622-8665.
SOURCE Mac Tools
Robert M. Graham
US Media International
318 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)