- Franchise URL: http://www.MadVapes.com
- Listed: July 15, 2016 8:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (FranchisePOD.com) July 15, 2016 – Madvapes Holdings, LLC (Madvapes), a leader in electronic cigarettes since 2009, announced today that after more than a year of planning its subsidiary Madvapes Franchising LLC, has now opened its first franchise location in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Madvapes has doubled its store locations since early 2015 outpacing most of its competitors with one of the largest retail footprints in the industry with corporate, licensee and now franchise stores.
With goals to maintain a similar pace over the next 12 months and beyond, Madvapes plans to expand into several more states and Europe in the upcoming months. Madvapes positions itself in the market by providing the finest selection of products to a wide range of customers in clean, conveniently located stores with exceptional customer service.
The Madvapes mission is to help those customers who are seeking an alternative to current smoking practices through product education and personalized assistance on e-cigs and vaping technology. Carrying a variety of hardware, consumables and e-liquids in their stores, Madvapes provides a wide range of products that will satisfy the needs of beginners to the more advanced vaping enthusiast.
Mark Kehaya, Chairman of Madvapes, comments on the company’s 1st Franchisee. “We are excited to have signed our first franchisee and are equally pleased to be adding such a quality business owner to our family. With our recent growth of Madvapes locations around the United States, we look forward to building similar relationships as we grow our franchise model across the country.
To celebrate, the Madvapes Knoxville location will be holding a special grand opening “Cars and Clouds” event this Sunday, July 17th (12p-5p), at its store located at 10542 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN. The event is free to all.
Madvapes, a Mooresville, NC based corporation, distributes electronic cigarettes, e-liquids, mods, parts and accessories in over 80 retail locations around the U.S. and is one of the largest e-commerce vaping distributors in the world. Established in 2009 and as a leading authority in Electronic Cigarettes, Madvapes, along with participating retailers. Madvapes is an advocate for consumer product education, safety and regulatory governance. If interested in obtaining more franchise information please visit us at www.madvapesfranchising.com or visit madvapes.com and click to learn more.
533 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)