- Sub Headline: MaidPro Bakersfield is now open for business and ready to make Southern California shine!
- City: Bakersfield
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.maidprofranchise.com
- Listed: December 18, 2015 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BAKERSFIELD, CA (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 18, 2015 – Attention Bakersfield families and professionals: help has arrived. MaidPro Bakersfield is now open for business and ready to tackle the dirt!
“I think that customers in the Greater Bakersfield area are going to be wowed by the quality and consistency of our service,” says franchise owner Paul Campanario. “We strive to have the same service provider assigned to each customer for each cleaning. This ensures a consistently excellent cleaning experience.”
All MaidPro employees are thoroughly trained at MaidPro University on MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist. This list details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. “We take pride in working with our clients to customize their house cleanings and our service providers take pride in delighting their customers,” says Campanario. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleans.
To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Bakersfield, please call (661) 249-6150 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/bakersfield.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 170 offices in 33 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-￼￼edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2014 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
121 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)