- Sub Headline: MaidPro Bakersfield is now open for business and ready to make Southern California shine!
- City: Bakersfield
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.maidprofranchise.com
- Listed: December 18, 2015 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BAKERSFIELD, CA (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 18, 2015 – Attention Bakersfield families and professionals: help has arrived. MaidPro Bakersfield is now open for business and ready to tackle the dirt!
“I think that customers in the Greater Bakersfield area are going to be wowed by the quality and consistency of our service,” says franchise owner Paul Campanario. “We strive to have the same service provider assigned to each customer for each cleaning. This ensures a consistently excellent cleaning experience.”
All MaidPro employees are thoroughly trained at MaidPro University on MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist. This list details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. “We take pride in working with our clients to customize their house cleanings and our service providers take pride in delighting their customers,” says Campanario. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleans.
To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Bakersfield, please call (661) 249-6150 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/bakersfield.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 170 offices in 33 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-￼￼edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2014 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
151 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)