- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com
- Listed: June 13, 2016 8:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, MA (FranchisePOD.com) June 13, 2016 – MaidPro proves home cleaning never goes out of style by celebrating its 25th anniversary. Since its start in 1991, MaidPro has seen rapid growth in the franchise industry currently spanning 203 locations with 5000 employees across 38 states, District of Columbia and Canada. During such time MaidPro has accumulated numerous awards including Forbes #2 Best Franchise to Own, CNBC Top 50 Franchisee, Franchise Business Review Top 50 in Franchisee Satisfaction, and Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work & Healthiest Employers. Co-Owner Richard Sparacio reflects on the past quarter century stating, “Few people are lucky enough to walk right out of college and get the opportunity to open a business in their early 20’s. For me it’s been mostly about the luck of meeting Mark and our hard work over these past 25 years.” Co-Owner Mark Kushinsky agrees, “It certainly has been a fun and adventurous 25 years and we are looking forward to the next 50!” Both are proud of the success the company has had especially in helping to better people’s lives. MaidPro thanks its employees, franchisees, vendors and customers who have all helped MaidPro reach this milestone.
To get a free estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro please visit http://www.maidpro.com.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 locations in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2016 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
420 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)