- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com
- Listed: June 13, 2016 8:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, MA (FranchisePOD.com) June 13, 2016 – MaidPro proves home cleaning never goes out of style by celebrating its 25th anniversary. Since its start in 1991, MaidPro has seen rapid growth in the franchise industry currently spanning 203 locations with 5000 employees across 38 states, District of Columbia and Canada. During such time MaidPro has accumulated numerous awards including Forbes #2 Best Franchise to Own, CNBC Top 50 Franchisee, Franchise Business Review Top 50 in Franchisee Satisfaction, and Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work & Healthiest Employers. Co-Owner Richard Sparacio reflects on the past quarter century stating, “Few people are lucky enough to walk right out of college and get the opportunity to open a business in their early 20’s. For me it’s been mostly about the luck of meeting Mark and our hard work over these past 25 years.” Co-Owner Mark Kushinsky agrees, “It certainly has been a fun and adventurous 25 years and we are looking forward to the next 50!” Both are proud of the success the company has had especially in helping to better people’s lives. MaidPro thanks its employees, franchisees, vendors and customers who have all helped MaidPro reach this milestone.
To get a free estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro please visit http://www.maidpro.com.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 locations in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2016 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
483 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)