- Sub Headline: MaidPro Edina is the third MaidPro location to service the Twin Cities.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 11:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (FranchisePOD.com) June 07, 2016 – MaidPro Franchising is pleased to announce the opening of its newest location in Minnesota. Located just ten miles southeast of downtown Minneapolis, MaidPro Edina serves Edina, Bloomington, and Minneapolis.
“I am so excited to open my doors as this has been a life long dream to start my own business to service others in the community,” says franchise owner Travis Goldfein. Goldfein has lived in the Edina area for three years and opened his house cleaning company alongside his wife, Kara. “We know how busy life can get for families and young professionals. We love providing peace of mind to clients who have better things to do than spend their weekends cleaning.”
The MaidPro Edina team is particularly eager to exceed customer expectations. Says Goldfein, “Our staff is trained to give each customer a fantastic clean every single time. We use high quality cleaning supplies and make sure we get everything, every time.”
All MaidPro cleaners are bonded, insured, and thoroughly trained using MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist™. This checklist details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting.
Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleanings. To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Edina, please call (952) 236-6199 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/edina.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 offices across the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating for franchisee satisfaction and was named #2 Best Franchise to Start Under $150K by Forbes. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
433 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)