- Sub Headline: MaidPro Edina is the third MaidPro location to service the Twin Cities.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 11:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (FranchisePOD.com) June 07, 2016 – MaidPro Franchising is pleased to announce the opening of its newest location in Minnesota. Located just ten miles southeast of downtown Minneapolis, MaidPro Edina serves Edina, Bloomington, and Minneapolis.
“I am so excited to open my doors as this has been a life long dream to start my own business to service others in the community,” says franchise owner Travis Goldfein. Goldfein has lived in the Edina area for three years and opened his house cleaning company alongside his wife, Kara. “We know how busy life can get for families and young professionals. We love providing peace of mind to clients who have better things to do than spend their weekends cleaning.”
The MaidPro Edina team is particularly eager to exceed customer expectations. Says Goldfein, “Our staff is trained to give each customer a fantastic clean every single time. We use high quality cleaning supplies and make sure we get everything, every time.”
All MaidPro cleaners are bonded, insured, and thoroughly trained using MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist™. This checklist details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting.
Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleanings. To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Edina, please call (952) 236-6199 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/edina.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 offices across the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating for franchisee satisfaction and was named #2 Best Franchise to Start Under $150K by Forbes. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
388 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)