- Sub Headline: MaidPro Edina is the third MaidPro location to service the Twin Cities.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 11:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (FranchisePOD.com) June 07, 2016 – MaidPro Franchising is pleased to announce the opening of its newest location in Minnesota. Located just ten miles southeast of downtown Minneapolis, MaidPro Edina serves Edina, Bloomington, and Minneapolis.
“I am so excited to open my doors as this has been a life long dream to start my own business to service others in the community,” says franchise owner Travis Goldfein. Goldfein has lived in the Edina area for three years and opened his house cleaning company alongside his wife, Kara. “We know how busy life can get for families and young professionals. We love providing peace of mind to clients who have better things to do than spend their weekends cleaning.”
The MaidPro Edina team is particularly eager to exceed customer expectations. Says Goldfein, “Our staff is trained to give each customer a fantastic clean every single time. We use high quality cleaning supplies and make sure we get everything, every time.”
All MaidPro cleaners are bonded, insured, and thoroughly trained using MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist™. This checklist details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting.
Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleanings. To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Edina, please call (952) 236-6199 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/edina.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 offices across the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating for franchisee satisfaction and was named #2 Best Franchise to Start Under $150K by Forbes. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)