- Sub Headline: MaidPro expands its presence in Texas with new Copperfield location.
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.maidpro.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 6:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TX (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 18, 2016 – MaidPro Franchising is pleased to announce the opening of its newest Texas location. Located just eighteen miles northwest of Downtown Houston, MaidPro Copperfield joins twenty-three MaidPro locations currently serving the Lone Star State.
“I’m excited to bring the MaidPro experience to Houston families and working professionals,” says franchise owner Sheeneva Abron. “Our cleaning PROs are trained to deliver consistent, top quality cleans which Houston customers will no doubt love.”
All MaidPro employees are thoroughly trained at MaidPro University on MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist. This list details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleanings.
Abron, who has lived in the Copperfield area for the past fourteen years, is proud to join to the MaidPro family. “The support that MaidPro offers is priceless,” she says. “Being a MaidPro owner allows me to spend more quality time with my family – something I hope our cleaning service will allow my clients to do, too.”
To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Copperfield, please call (281) 846-2009 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/copperfield.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 170 offices in 33 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting- edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2014 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
125 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)