- Sub Headline: MaidPro expands its presence in Texas with new Copperfield location.
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.maidpro.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 6:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TX (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 18, 2016 – MaidPro Franchising is pleased to announce the opening of its newest Texas location. Located just eighteen miles northwest of Downtown Houston, MaidPro Copperfield joins twenty-three MaidPro locations currently serving the Lone Star State.
“I’m excited to bring the MaidPro experience to Houston families and working professionals,” says franchise owner Sheeneva Abron. “Our cleaning PROs are trained to deliver consistent, top quality cleans which Houston customers will no doubt love.”
All MaidPro employees are thoroughly trained at MaidPro University on MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist. This list details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleanings.
Abron, who has lived in the Copperfield area for the past fourteen years, is proud to join to the MaidPro family. “The support that MaidPro offers is priceless,” she says. “Being a MaidPro owner allows me to spend more quality time with my family – something I hope our cleaning service will allow my clients to do, too.”
To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Copperfield, please call (281) 846-2009 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/copperfield.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 170 offices in 33 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting- edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2014 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
156 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)