SEATTLE, WA (FranchisePOD.com) April 26, 2016 – MaidPro Franchising is pleased to announce the opening of its newest location in the Pacific Northwest. Located just fifteen miles north of Downtown Seattle, MaidPro Edmonds is ready to leave competitors in the dust.
“We are excited to open our MaidPro because we want to serve and connect with our community,” says franchise owner Victor Lopez. Lopez and his wife Gabriela are high school sweethearts who grew up in the Edmonds-Lynnwood area. They are operating the house cleaning business together, and they look forward to bringing the MaidPro experience to their hometown.
“Our cleaners are trained to deliver top quality service, but what really sets us apart is how we regard our clients and employees,” says Victor. “We take great pride in our superior customer service and in treating our cleaning PROs with respect and fairness.”
All MaidPro employees are bonded, insured, and thoroughly trained at MaidPro University on MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist. This list details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleanings.
To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Edmonds, please call (425) 224-2730 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/edmonds.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 offices across the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating for franchisee satisfaction and was named #2 Best Franchise to Start Under $150K by Forbes. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
279 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)