- Sub Headline: MaidPro Franchising is pleased to announce the opening of its newest Florida location. MaidPro Fort Lauderdale joins twenty-four MaidPro locations currently serving the Sunshine State.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com
- Listed: June 24, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (FranchisePOD.com) June 24, 2016 – Attention Fort Lauderdale families and professionals: help has arrived. Thanks to MaidPro home cleaning, Broward County is ready to shine!
“MaidPro stands apart from competitors due to its commitment to satisfying clients. The cleaners go through hours of training in order to clean to MaidPro standards. Quality inspections are routine to ensure that those standards are met during each and every clean,” says franchise owner Michael Clay.
According to Clay, “MaidPro’s commitment to its employees is just as important. Providing a respectful, nurturing working environment is one reason why MaidPro is able to provide consistent quality service to customers.”
All MaidPro employees are bonded, insured, and thoroughly trained at MaidPro University on MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist™. This checklist details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleans.
Clay, an Oklahoma native who recently moved to the Fort Lauderdale area, looks forward to meeting and surpassing client expectations. “When I moved from Oklahoma I looked for a business whose cornerstone was providing the best service possible – every time,” says Clay. “MaidPro’s standard of excellence is exactly what I was seeking. It truly is the best home cleaning service available.”
MaidPro Fort Lauderdale services homes in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, and Pompano Beach. To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro, please call (954) 606-6311 or visithttp://www.maidpro.com/fort-lauderdale.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 offices across the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating for franchisee satisfaction and was named #2 Best Franchise to Start Under $150K by Forbes. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
462 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)