- Sub Headline: MaidPro celebrates the new year with a new location!
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.maidpro.com/
- Listed: January 6, 2016 8:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Boston, MA (FranchisePOD.com) January 06, 2016 – MaidPro Houston North is now open for business and ready to make homes shine!
Franchise owner Dontai Johnson is excited to offer premium housecleaning services to his neighbors in the Houston area. “Here at MaidPro, we make sure that our cleaners are ready to provide the consistently high level of service we expect for our clients. We run background checks on all our service providers before they complete MaidPro University, our unique training program,” he says.
Johnson is particularly eager to introduce Houston residents to MaidPro’s innovative and community-based approach to business. “MaidPro has provided me with the support to grow a sustainable business and to be a productive member of my local community,” says Johnson. He is proud to stand behind MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist and looks forward to helping Houston-area families and professionals spend less time cleaning.
MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleanings. To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Houston North, please call (832) 408-7437 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/houston-north.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 170 offices in 33 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2014 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
176 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)