- Sub Headline: MaidPro lands #8 on the Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work list of 2016.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com
- Listed: June 29, 2016 1:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, MA (FranchisePOD.com) June 29, 2016 – Boston Business Journal celebrated its 14th annual Best Places to Work event Thursday, June 23 at Symphony Hall in Boston. With 80 companies in attendance, all separated by size, MaidPro landed #8 in the small category (50-99 employees). This is the 8th year MaidPro has been honored by the Boston Business Journal for “creating and maintaining outstanding work environments for their employees.” Of their 57 Home Office employees MaidPro was proud to say that 53 were in attendance at the ceremony. Madeleine Park, Franchise Marketing Coordinator, stated, “Enjoying where you work goes far beyond the physical office. We are a family who are all proud of what we do and who we work with. We’re passionate, we’re quirky and most of all we are treated with love and respect.” MaidPro was also named as one of Boston’s Healthiest Employers by the Boston Business Journal earlier this year.
To get a free estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro please visit http://www.maidpro.com.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 locations in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2016 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
535 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)