BOSTON, MA (FranchisePOD.com) April 27, 2016 – The Boston Business Journal has named MaidPro one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts. Honorees were selected based on survey responses provided by employees. This year 80 Massachusetts employers will be honored during it’s 14th annual Best Places to Work event on June 23 at Symphony Hall in Boston. The employers were divided into five categories based on size; MaidPro will represent in the small category. Carolyn M. Jones, Boston Business Journal Market President and Publisher, stated, “We are extremely pleased to recognize these companies that clearly value their employees and go the extra mile to create great workplaces.” This is the 8th year MaidPro has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal for it’s exceptional dedication to employee prosperity.
To get a free estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro please visit http://www.maidpro.com.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 locations in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2016 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
271 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- Mighty Kicks Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Goldfish Swim School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)