BOSTON, MA (FranchisePOD.com) April 27, 2016 – The Boston Business Journal has named MaidPro one of the 2016 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts. Honorees were selected based on survey responses provided by employees. This year 80 Massachusetts employers will be honored during it’s 14th annual Best Places to Work event on June 23 at Symphony Hall in Boston. The employers were divided into five categories based on size; MaidPro will represent in the small category. Carolyn M. Jones, Boston Business Journal Market President and Publisher, stated, “We are extremely pleased to recognize these companies that clearly value their employees and go the extra mile to create great workplaces.” This is the 8th year MaidPro has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal for it’s exceptional dedication to employee prosperity.
To get a free estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro please visit http://www.maidpro.com.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 locations in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating and Franchise 50 awards every year from 2006 to 2016 for owner satisfaction. MaidPro was named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by USA Today’s Franchising Today. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association and the New England Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
+1 (617) 778-6229
227 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)