- Sub Headline: MaidPro expands its presence in New York City with new Manhattan West Office. MaidPro Manhattan - West Office joins six other MaidPro locations currently serving New York State.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com or http://www.maidprofranchise.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 5:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, NY (FranchisePOD.com) MAY 04, 2016 – Attention Manhattan families and professionals: help has arrived. Thanks to MaidPro home cleaning, New York is now the City That Never Sweeps!
“Customers are going to be wowed by the quality and consistency of our service,” says franchise owner Jim Hunt. “We spend a lot of time seeking and training the best people to join our team. We believe active management and ongoing training are the keys to ensuring each cleaning PRO’s success and each customer’s satisfaction.”
All MaidPro employees are bonded, insured, and thoroughly trained at MaidPro University on MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist™. This checklist details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleans.
Hunt, who has lived in Manhattan for over fifteen years, understands the hectic demands of New York City living. “Our goal is to give clients more time to enjoy the things they love. We want them to return to a clean, stress-free home after a busy day in this great city,” says Hunt.
To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Manhattan – West Office, please call (212) 244-0220 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/manhattan.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 offices across the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating for franchisee satisfaction and was named #2 Best Franchise to Start Under $150K by Forbes. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)