- Sub Headline: MaidPro expands its presence in New York City with new Manhattan West Office. MaidPro Manhattan - West Office joins six other MaidPro locations currently serving New York State.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidPro.com or http://www.maidprofranchise.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 5:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, NY (FranchisePOD.com) MAY 04, 2016 – Attention Manhattan families and professionals: help has arrived. Thanks to MaidPro home cleaning, New York is now the City That Never Sweeps!
“Customers are going to be wowed by the quality and consistency of our service,” says franchise owner Jim Hunt. “We spend a lot of time seeking and training the best people to join our team. We believe active management and ongoing training are the keys to ensuring each cleaning PRO’s success and each customer’s satisfaction.”
All MaidPro employees are bonded, insured, and thoroughly trained at MaidPro University on MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist™. This checklist details everything that will be cleaned in a client’s home, with a specific focus on kitchens, bathrooms, floors, and dusting. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time services are available, as are move-in and move-out cleans.
Hunt, who has lived in Manhattan for over fifteen years, understands the hectic demands of New York City living. “Our goal is to give clients more time to enjoy the things they love. We want them to return to a clean, stress-free home after a busy day in this great city,” says Hunt.
To get a complimentary estimate for housecleaning services from MaidPro Manhattan – West Office, please call (212) 244-0220 or visit http://www.maidpro.com/manhattan.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of house cleaning services with over 200 offices across the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing. It has been honored with the Franchise Business Review’s Four-Star Rating for franchisee satisfaction and was named #2 Best Franchise to Start Under $150K by Forbes. MaidPro is also a proud member of the International Franchise Association. The company can be found online at http://www.maidprofranchise.com.
211 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)