- Sub Headline: Global Franchise Group announces the opening of Marble Slab Creamery® in Mexico City with expansion plans for additional stores throughout Mexico
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.marbleslab.com
- Listed: January 27, 2016 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Jan. 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Global Franchise Group (GFG), LLC, the franchisor of Marble Slab Creamery®, is proud to announce the opening of a new Marble Slab Creamery in Mexico City. Through an agreement with JCM Group, led by Manuel Saidi and Julian Ramon Brito Cuevas, Marble Slab Creamery is now open in Gran Sur Mall, one of the most popular entertainment destinations in Mexico City. The store offers Marble Slab’s fresh homemade ice cream with customizable mix-ins and ice cream cakes. It is the only ice cream shop in the area offering unlimited mix-ins for a set price. JCM Group has plans to open additional stores throughout Mexico in the future.
Marble Slab Creamery Mexico City is a large open store and is very accessible to foot traffic. The design of the shop has a modern twist featuring a digital menu board and an eye-catching video explaining the Marble Slab Creamery concept to customers. Located next to a bustling movie theatre and energetic neighborhood with homes, schools and offices, Marble Slab Creamery Mexico City provides a convenient and central location for people to satisfy their sweet tooth.
“Ice cream is extremely popular in Mexico, but it’s not always fresh and delicious.Mexico City is in for a real treat with the addition of Marble Slab Creamery,” said President and CEO of GFG, Chris Dull. “Marble Slab Creamery’s expansion into Mexico is another example of how GFG’s craveable brands are growing in popularity throughout the world. We are proud to now have more than 230 international locations in our all-brand portfolio.”
“Mexico City is a destination that has some of the best food in the world and we opened Marble Slab Creamery knowing people would appreciate our quality ingredients and delicious taste of our fresh ice cream, said Manuel Saidi, Partner of JCM Group. Julian Ramon Brito Cuevas, also a JCM Partner added, “We have received an extremely warm welcome at Gran Sur and we are far exceeding our expectations on consumer demand. We look forward to serving more customers and expanding the Marble Slab Creamery concept here in Mexico.”
Marble Slab Creamery in Mexico City is located at Gran Sur Mall, Periférico Sur 5550, Coyoacán, South Mexico City. The store’s website iswww.marbleslab.com.mx. Marble Slab Creamery has 136 international destinations in Bahrain, Canada, Guam, Saudi Arabia, Kuwaiton, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates,Qatar, Singapore, and the United States.
To find a location near you, visit our web site www.marbleslab.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook®, www.facebook.com/marbleslabcreamery, Twitter, (@Marbleslab); or Instagram (@marbleslabcreamery).
About Marble Slab Creamery®
Marble Slab Creamery, a leading purveyor of chef created super-premium hand-mixed ice cream and the innovator of the frozen slab technique, was founded in 1983. Every batch of Marble Slab Creamery ice cream is fresh made in small batches in store using dairy from local farms and flavor ingredients from around the world. Today, Marble Slab Creamery is enjoyed by consumers across the globe with locations in, Bahrain, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Singapore, and the United States.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a mission of championing franchise brands and the people who build them. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five primary quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick™, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with approximately $7 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience.
SOURCE Global Franchise Group
299 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)