- Sub Headline: Nation’s Fastest Growing Pizza Franchise Looks to Introduce Over 30 locations by 2017
- Franchise URL: http://www.Marcos.com
- Listed: June 16, 2016 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BALTIMORE (FranchisePOD.com) June 15, 2016 – Marco’s Pizza, the fastest-growing pizza franchise in the United States, is targeting the state of Maryland for growth. With vastly open territories throughout the region, the company has announced plans to introduce over 30 locations through strategic franchise partnerships. The new franchise locations will create more than 600 new jobs throughout the state.
New Marco’s Pizza locations will open under the leadership of Dharmesh Patel, an industry veteran who moved to the United States in 1987 and quickly found that the pizza industry was an ideal place to develop his leadership skills, expertise and knowledge. Dharmesh is both a seasoned Area Representative and multi-unit franchisee with seven years of Marco’s Pizza experience, operating/overseeing 70+ locations in the Atlanta area. Already working toward his expansion goals, several locations are in different stages in development, including locations throughout the Baltimore area opening in the coming months.
“With an intimate knowledge of the Marco’s Pizza brand and extensive experience in the restaurant industry, we’re ready to expand into a brand new market,” said Patel. “Having been a past resident of Maryland, I’m looking forward to finding local business leaders to bring this growing concept to their community. With their help, pizza lovers throughout ‘Little America’ will quickly find out that ours is unlike any other pizza franchise out there. Our authentic product is hands-down the best quality and our customer service outmatches the competition.”
Targeted development markets in Maryland, for which Patel and other Area Representatives are actively seeking franchise partners, include various cities surrounding the Baltimore area. Strategic cities for the expansion include Timonium, Perry Hall, Essex, Ellicott City, Pasadena and Dundalk. Marco’s Pizza currently has two multi-unit franchise deals signed for the Baltimore area.
“With a supportive pro-business climate and a large, highly skilled labor force, Maryland is a prime location for growth in local communities,” said Cameron Cummins, chief development officer at Marco’s Pizza. “We are still at the ground floor of our development in Maryland, making it an exciting expansion region for us. Our development team is poised for success and we’re eager to bring Marco’s to new customers who haven’t yet experienced our great pizza.”
As the only national franchise chain founded by a native Italian, Marco’s Pizza has carved out a niche in the industry as the expert in authentic Italian pizza, known for its fresh never-frozen dough made daily on site, a proprietary cheese blend that is fresh never-frozen and a secret pizza sauce recipe. The 700-plus unit company is poised to reach 1,000 locations by 2017. Marco’s Pizza continues to open an average of one new store every third day, more than doubling its size in less than five years.
For more information on Marco’s Pizza franchising opportunities, visit www.marcosfranchising.com or call 800-836-2074.
ABOUT MARCO’S PIZZA:
Headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, Marco’s Pizza is the fastest-growing pizza company in the United States (based on the number of stores signed into development since 2007). Marco’s was founded in 1978 by Italian born, Pasquale (“Pat”) Giammarco and thrives by making Italian Pizza with fresh ingredients. The company has grown from its roots as a beloved Ohio brand to operate 700 stores in 35 states, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and India. To inquire about franchise opportunities with Marco’s Pizza visit marcosfranchising.com.
Alissa Stevens, 847-945-1300
388 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)