- Sub Headline: Nation’s Fastest Growing Pizza Franchise Looks to Introduce Over 30 locations by 2017
- Franchise URL: http://www.Marcos.com
- Listed: June 16, 2016 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BALTIMORE (FranchisePOD.com) June 15, 2016 – Marco’s Pizza, the fastest-growing pizza franchise in the United States, is targeting the state of Maryland for growth. With vastly open territories throughout the region, the company has announced plans to introduce over 30 locations through strategic franchise partnerships. The new franchise locations will create more than 600 new jobs throughout the state.
New Marco’s Pizza locations will open under the leadership of Dharmesh Patel, an industry veteran who moved to the United States in 1987 and quickly found that the pizza industry was an ideal place to develop his leadership skills, expertise and knowledge. Dharmesh is both a seasoned Area Representative and multi-unit franchisee with seven years of Marco’s Pizza experience, operating/overseeing 70+ locations in the Atlanta area. Already working toward his expansion goals, several locations are in different stages in development, including locations throughout the Baltimore area opening in the coming months.
“With an intimate knowledge of the Marco’s Pizza brand and extensive experience in the restaurant industry, we’re ready to expand into a brand new market,” said Patel. “Having been a past resident of Maryland, I’m looking forward to finding local business leaders to bring this growing concept to their community. With their help, pizza lovers throughout ‘Little America’ will quickly find out that ours is unlike any other pizza franchise out there. Our authentic product is hands-down the best quality and our customer service outmatches the competition.”
Targeted development markets in Maryland, for which Patel and other Area Representatives are actively seeking franchise partners, include various cities surrounding the Baltimore area. Strategic cities for the expansion include Timonium, Perry Hall, Essex, Ellicott City, Pasadena and Dundalk. Marco’s Pizza currently has two multi-unit franchise deals signed for the Baltimore area.
“With a supportive pro-business climate and a large, highly skilled labor force, Maryland is a prime location for growth in local communities,” said Cameron Cummins, chief development officer at Marco’s Pizza. “We are still at the ground floor of our development in Maryland, making it an exciting expansion region for us. Our development team is poised for success and we’re eager to bring Marco’s to new customers who haven’t yet experienced our great pizza.”
As the only national franchise chain founded by a native Italian, Marco’s Pizza has carved out a niche in the industry as the expert in authentic Italian pizza, known for its fresh never-frozen dough made daily on site, a proprietary cheese blend that is fresh never-frozen and a secret pizza sauce recipe. The 700-plus unit company is poised to reach 1,000 locations by 2017. Marco’s Pizza continues to open an average of one new store every third day, more than doubling its size in less than five years.
For more information on Marco’s Pizza franchising opportunities, visit www.marcosfranchising.com or call 800-836-2074.
ABOUT MARCO’S PIZZA:
Headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, Marco’s Pizza is the fastest-growing pizza company in the United States (based on the number of stores signed into development since 2007). Marco’s was founded in 1978 by Italian born, Pasquale (“Pat”) Giammarco and thrives by making Italian Pizza with fresh ingredients. The company has grown from its roots as a beloved Ohio brand to operate 700 stores in 35 states, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and India. To inquire about franchise opportunities with Marco’s Pizza visit marcosfranchising.com.
Alissa Stevens, 847-945-1300
431 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)