- Sub Headline: One of the Fastest-Growing Pizza Franchise Chains in the Nation Is Seeking Entrepreneurs in the City of Birmingham
- City: Toledo
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.marcos.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 2:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TOLEDO, OH – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 18, 2016 – To meet the growing demand for pizza in the metropolitan area of Birmingham, Alabama, Marco’s Pizza® franchise is seeking to partner with entrepreneurs who want a slice of the action.
How big is the demand for pizza in Alabama? The largest city in Alabama is booming; Birmingham boasts a population well over 210,000 and a thriving business community, including several major international corporations such as the Coca Cola Bottling Co. and Vulcan Materials Company, as well as several Fortune 500 companies. Birmingham is also firmly committed to bolstering its thriving small business community, which will keep the city bustling for years to come.
That kind of growth makes it a perfect location for a Marco’s Pizza®. Their Ah!thentic Italian-style pizza is fresh-made with delectable cheeses, meats and vegetables, and they have several prime locations in Birmingham available for franchise partners who want to be part of the nation’s fastest-growing large pizza chain.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture recently published a study on American eating habits that found that on any given day, 13% of the entire U.S. population is eating pizza. When applied to the city of Birmingham — population over 210,000 — that statistic means that more than 27,000 Birmingham residents are eating pizza every single day.
Marco’s Pizza prides itself on making the best pizza money can buy. It is handmade in the Italian tradition, using fresh, never-frozen cheeses, making the dough in stores daily and using only premium meats and vegetables. Founded in Toledo in 1978, Marco’s is the only Top 20 pizza chain founded by a native Italian. Marco’s has enjoyed stunning growth in recent years and is on pace to open 1,000 restaurants by the end of 2017. The brand’s proven business model and sustainable growth has been heralded by the likes of Forbes, Consumer Report,Entrepreneur, Franchise Times and Nation’s Restaurant News.
“Our franchisees come from a remarkably wide variety of backgrounds. But there’s a common thread among our franchisees — passion for the Marco’s product. Almost half of them were Marco’s consumers first. They fell in love with our product,” said Cameron Cummins, Chief Development Officer for Marco’s Pizza.
Marco’s Pizza is growing faster than the overall pizza industry
Marco’s Pizza has the fastest unit growth, according to Nation’s Restaurant News, which named the beloved pizza franchise as part of its Second 100 List. That list analyzes businesses that are smaller but are focusing on growing around the nation.
The publication states that while the pizza industry is mature and growth is limited, Marco’s Pizza is the exception. Not only is Marco’s growing faster than other pizza franchises, Marco’s Pizza sales growth also is higher than any other pizza franchise. The publication reports that Marco’s Pizza sales growth is tops for system-wide sales in the Second 100 pizza segment.
Marco’s Pizza franchise seeks friendly, passionate entrepreneurs in Birmingham
Marco’s Pizza wants welcoming, friendly individuals who remember customers’ names and are passionate about the product to join the Marco’s Pizza franchisee family. The investment required to start a Marco’s Pizza franchise is typically about $350,000. The pizza franchise is looking for people who have a net worth of $150,000 and a minimum liquidity of $100,000.
To learn more, visit www.marcosfranchising.com.
SOURCE Marco’s Pizza
Chief Development Officer
249 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)