- Sub Headline: One of the Fastest-Growing Pizza Franchise Chains in the Nation Is Seeking Entrepreneurs in the Metropolitan Area of Houston, Texas
- City: Toledo
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.marcos.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 10:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TOLEDO, OH–(FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 8, 2016 – To meet the growing demand for pizza in the metropolitan area of Houston, Texas, Marco’s Pizza® franchise is seeking to partner with entrepreneurs who want a slice of the action.
How big is the demand for pizza in Houston? Forbes recently named Houston as the fastest-growing city in America for 2015. Forbes also reports that “its 4.5% year-over-year job growth rate is the nation’s fastest.” With major corporations such as Halliburton and ConocoPhillips employing thousands, the city will be a great place to do business well into the future.
That kind of growth makes it a perfect location for a Marco’s Pizza®. Their Ah!thentic Italian-style pizza is fresh-made with delectable cheeses, meats and vegetables, and they have several prime locations in Houston available for franchise partners who want to be part of the nation’s fastest-growing large pizza chain.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture recently published a study on American eating habits that found that on any given day, 13% of the entire U.S. population is eating pizza. When applied to Houston — population over 2 million — that statistic means that more than 260,000 Houstonians are eating pizza every single day. With 17 stores already open in the Houston metropolitan area, Marco’s Pizza is ready to grab a bigger slice of that market with the planned opening of 9 more stores in the area in 2016.
Marco’s Pizza prides itself on making the best pizza money can buy. It is handmade in the Italian tradition, using fresh, never-frozen cheeses, making the dough in stores daily and using only premium meats and vegetables. Founded in Toledo in 1978, Marco’s is the only Top 20 pizza chain founded by a native Italian. Marco’s has enjoyed stunning growth in recent years and is on pace to open 1,000 restaurants by the end of 2017. The brand’s proven business model and sustainable growth has been heralded by the likes of Forbes, Consumer Report, Entrepreneur, Franchise Times and Nation’s Restaurant News.
“Our franchisees come from a remarkably wide variety of backgrounds. But there’s a common thread among our franchisees — passion for the Marco’s product. Almost half of them were Marco’s consumers first. They fell in love with our product,” said Cameron Cummins, Chief Development Officer for Marco’s Pizza.
Marco’s Pizza is growing faster than the overall pizza industry
Marco’s Pizza has the fastest unit growth, according to Nation’s Restaurant News, which named the beloved pizza franchise as part of its Second 100 List. That list analyzes businesses that are smaller but are focusing on growing around the nation.
The publication states that while the pizza industry is mature and growth is limited, Marco’s Pizza is the exception. Not only is Marco’s growing faster than other pizza franchises, Marco’s Pizza sales growth also is higher than any other pizza franchise. The publication reports that Marco’s Pizza sales growth is tops for system-wide sales in the Second 100 pizza segment.
Marco’s Pizza franchise seeks friendly, passionate entrepreneurs in Houston
Marco’s Pizza wants welcoming, friendly individuals who remember customers’ names and are passionate about the product to join the Marco’s Pizza franchisee family. The investment required to start a Marco’s Pizza franchise is typically about $350,000. The pizza franchise is looking for people who have a net worth of $150,000 and a minimum liquidity of $100,000.
To learn more, visit www.marcosfranchising.com.
Chief Development Officer
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)