- Sub Headline: One of the Fastest-Growing Pizza Franchise Chains in the Nation Is Seeking Entrepreneurs in the West Texas Area
- City: Toledo
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.marcos.com
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Cameron Cummins Vice President of Franchise Development
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/marcospizza
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/MarcosPizza/
- Pinterest URL: https://www.pinterest.com/marcospizza/
- Listed: December 17, 2015 10:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TOLEDO, OH – (FranchisePOD.com) – Dec 17, 2015 – To meet the growing demand for pizza in the West Texas area, Marco’s Pizza® franchise is seeking to partner with entrepreneurs who want a slice of the action.
The demand for pizza in West Texas is growing. Campuses such as University of Texas-El Paso and Texas Tech University in Lubbock are natural markets for the fast-growing Marco’s Pizza franchise. Population growth is predicted to continue for the area at large, which includes El Paso — the largest city in the region and part of the largest metropolitan area on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Once customers try Marco’s Pizza’s Ah!thentic Italian-style pizza fresh-made with delectable cheeses, meats and vegetables, they’re hooked. Marco’s has several prime locations available in West Texas for entrepreneurs to start building their franchise restaurants and loyal customer base.
“Our franchisees come from a remarkably wide variety of backgrounds. But there’s a common thread among our franchisees — passion for the Marco’s product.
Almost half of them were Marco’s consumers first. They fell in love with our product,” said Cameron Cummins, Vice President of Franchise Development for Marco’s Pizza.
Marco’s prides itself in making the best pizza money can buy. Pizzas are hand-made in the Italian tradition, using fresh, never-frozen cheeses, making the dough in stores daily and using only premium meats and vegetables. Founded in Toledo in 1978, Marco’s is the only Top 20 pizza chain founded by a native Italian. Marco’s has enjoyed stunning growth in recent years and is on pace to open 1,000 restaurants by the end of 2017. The brand’s proven business model and sustainable growth have been heralded by the likes of Forbes, Consumer Reports, Entrepreneur, Franchise Times and Nation’s Restaurant News.
Why West Texas? Why now?
West Texas growth is coming from its wide range of Fortune 500 businesses and colleges and universities. All of those people — 1.1 million of them in the West Texas area — need to eat, and Americans’ go-to food is pizza. According to a U.S. Department of Agriculture study on American eating habits, 13 percent of the entire U.S. population eats pizza on any given day. When you apply that formula to West Texas, it means 143,000 people are looking for pizza every day; Marco’s Pizza is ready to grab a big slice of that market.
Our competitors have over-saturated their markets, but Marco’s Pizza still has prime locations for franchisees to set up shop — West Texas is one of them.
Marco’s Pizza growth outpaces pizza industry
Marco’s Pizza has the fastest-growing unit growth, according to Nation’s Restaurant News, who named the beloved pizza franchise as part of its Second 100 List — an analysis of businesses that are smaller but are focusing on growing around the nation.
The publication states that while the pizza industry is mature and growth is limited, Marco’s Pizza is the exception. Not only is Marco’s growing faster than other pizza franchises, currently on pace to open its 1,000th location in early 2017, Marco’s Pizza sales growth also is higher than any other pizza franchise. The publication reports that Marco’s Pizza sales growth is tops for system-wide sales in the Second 100 pizza segment.
Marco’s Pizza franchise seeks friendly, passionate entrepreneurs in West Texas
Marco’s Pizza is seeking quality franchisees who are committed to making their franchises places where customers want to buy fresh, delectable pizza — welcoming, friendly individuals who remember customers’ names and are passionate about the Marco’s product. The investment required to start a Marco’s Pizza franchise is typically about $350,000. The pizza franchise is looking for people who have a net worth of $150,000 and a minimum liquidity of $100,000.
Previous restaurant experience is not necessary to open a Marco’s Pizza. The company’s team of veteran pizza executives has experience growing brands and is always ready to help franchisees throughout their careers.
At a six-week training at Marco’s University, franchisees learn how to make the perfect pizza in the company’s state-of-the-art kitchen.
In addition to learning about the product and how it is made, the company helps franchisees learn to manage the business side of the franchise. Franchisees learn how to train staff, manage finances and study market analysis, as well as learn the insurance requirements, leasing issues and marketing savvy needed to be successful.
To learn more, visit www.marcosfranchising.com.
SOURCE Marco’s Pizza
Vice President of Franchise Development
231 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)