- Sub Headline: Nation’s Fastest Growing Pizza Franchise Looks to Introduce 10 New Locations by 2020
- City: Oklahoma City
- State: Oklahoma
- Franchise URL: http://www.marcos.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 12:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 09, 2016, OKLAHOMA CITY–(FranchisePOD.com)–Marco’s Pizza, the fastest-growing pizza franchise in the United States, is targeting the Sooner State for growth. With 18 franchise locations already open and operating throughout Oklahoma, the company has announced plans to open more than 10 additional locations through strategic franchise partnerships over the next four years. The new franchise locations will create approximately 200 new jobs.
The new Marco’s Pizzas will open under the leadership of OKC Authentic Development, LLC. Led by Area Representative and multi-unit franchisee Mike Rogers, OKC Authentic Development owns and operates 11 of the 18 locations in the region, and is actively seeking qualified franchise partners to open additional locations throughout the state. Already working toward the goal of introducing 10 new locations in the next four years, Rogers and his team are scouting prime retail locations in Mustang and Norman for a second quarter opening.
“With an intimate knowledge of the Marco’s brand and extensive experience in the restaurant industry, our development team is well positioned to grow in the state,” said Rogers. “We are eager to find local business leaders to bring this growing concept to their town. With their help, pizza lovers throughout the Great Plains will quickly find out that ours is unlike any other pizza franchise out there. Our product is hands-down the best quality and our customer service outmatches the competition.”
Targeted development markets in Oklahoma, which Rogers and other Area Representatives are actively seeking franchise partners, include Oklahoma City, Wichita Falls and Norman. With a magnified focus on eastern and southwest suburban Oklahoma City, Rogers believes the cities of Woodward, Weatherford, Clinton and Chickasha are all prime locations for multiple Marco’s Pizza locations.
“Thanks to the always developing job market at Tinker Air Force Base and the hunger for a better-tasting pizza option in the state, Oklahoma proves to be an exciting development region for Marco’s Pizza,” said Cameron Cummins, chief development officer at Marco’s Pizza. “Mike continues to successfully cultivate his Marco’s Pizza empire in Oklahoma as both an outstanding franchisee and helpful Area Representative. I am confident the team’s ability to grow the Marco’s Pizza brand, expanding our footprint throughout key markets across the Sooner State.”
As the only national franchise chain founded by a native Italian, Marco’s Pizza has carved out a niche in the industry as the expert in authentic Italian pizza, known for its fresh never-frozen dough made daily on site, a proprietary cheese blend that is fresh never-frozen and a secret pizza sauce recipe. The 650-plus unit company is poised to reach 1,000 locations by late 2017. Marco’s Pizza continues to open an average of one new store every third day, more than doubling its size in less than five years.
For more information on Marco’s Pizza franchising opportunities, visit www.marcosfranchising.com or call 800-836-2074.
ABOUT MARCO’S PIZZA:
Headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, Marco’s Pizza is the fastest-growing pizza company in the United States (based on the number of stores signed into development since 2007). Marco’s was founded in 1978 by Italian born, Pasquale (“Pat”) Giammarco and thrives by making Italian Pizza with fresh ingredients. The company has grown from its roots as a beloved Ohio brand to operate more than 650 stores in 35 states, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and India. To inquire about franchise opportunities with Marco’s Pizza visit marcosfranchising.com.
Amanda Gualtieri, 847-945-1300
145 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)