- Sub Headline: One of the Fastest-Growing Pizza Franchise Chains in the Nation Is Seeking Entrepreneurs in the State of North Dakota
- City: Toledo
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.marcos.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 10:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TOLEDO, OH – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 22, 2016 – To meet the growing demand for pizza in North Dakota, Marco’s Pizza® franchise is seeking to partner with entrepreneurs who want a slice of the action.
Business-friendly North Dakota, recognized by The Washington Post as the “Best State in America” in 2014, is poised for growth. While other states are raising taxes, North Dakota residents and businesses are enjoying the largest cuts in personal, corporate and property taxes in the state’s history. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has consistently named North Dakota as the top performer in economic growth since 2000, making it an ideal state to open a Marco’s Pizza.
Once customers try Marco’s Pizza’s Ah!thentic Italian-style pizza — fresh-made with delectable cheeses, meats and vegetables — they’re hooked. Marco’s has prime locations available in North Dakota for entrepreneurs to start building their franchise restaurants and loyal customer base.
“Our franchisees come from a remarkably wide variety of backgrounds. But there’s a common thread among our franchisees — passion for the Marco’s product. Almost half of them were Marco’s consumers first. They fell in love with our product,” said Cameron Cummins, Chief Development Officer for Marco’s Pizza.
Marco’s prides itself in making the best pizza money can buy. Pizzas are hand-made in the Italian tradition. They use fresh, never-frozen cheeses, make the dough in stores daily and top it with only premium meats and vegetables. Founded in Toledo in 1978, Marco’s is the only Top 20 pizza chain started by a native Italian. Marco’s has enjoyed stunning growth in recent years and is on pace to open 1,000 restaurants by the end of 2017. The brand’s proven business model and sustainable growth have been heralded by the likes of Forbes, Consumer Reports, Entrepreneur, Franchise Times and Nation’s Restaurant News.
Why North Dakota? Why now?
North Dakota was the fastest-growing state in the nation in 2015, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, with the current state population at an all-time high of just over 750,000 people. A February 2014 Gallup Poll ranked North Dakota as the No.1 happiest state in the U.S. New residents and visitors to the state want dining options, making it an ideal location for Marco’s Pizza.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture recently published a study on American eating habits that found on any given day, 13% of the entire U.S. population is eating pizza. With the population of Fargo, North Dakota, at 113,000, that works out to nearly 15,000 people feasting on pizza daily in Fargo alone, and Marco’s is ready to grab a big slice of that market. Competitors have oversaturated their markets, but Marco’s Pizza still has prime locations for franchisees to set up shop — the state of North Dakota is one of them.
Marco’s Pizza growth outpaces pizza industry
Marco’s Pizza has the fastest-growing unit growth, according to Nation’s Restaurant News, who named the beloved pizza franchise as part of its Second 100 List — an analysis of businesses that are smaller but are focusing on growing around the nation.
The publication states that while the pizza industry is mature and growth is limited, Marco’s Pizza is the exception. Not only is Marco’s growing faster than other pizza franchises, Marco’s Pizza sales growth also is higher than any other pizza franchise. The publication reports that Marco’s Pizza sales growth is tops for system-wide sales in the Second 100 pizza segment.
Marco’s Pizza franchise seeks friendly, passionate entrepreneurs in Utah
Marco’s Pizza is seeking quality franchisees who are committed to making their franchises places where customers want to buy fresh, delectable pizza — welcoming, friendly individuals who remember customers’ names and are passionate about the Marco’s product. The investment required to start a Marco’s Pizza franchise is typically about $350,000. The pizza franchise is looking for people who have a net worth of $150,000 and a minimum liquidity of $100,000.
Previous restaurant experience is not necessary to open a Marco’s Pizza. The company’s team of veteran pizza executives has experience growing brands and is always ready to help franchisees throughout their careers.
At a six-week training at Marco’s University, franchisees learn how to make the perfect pizza in the company’s state-of-the-art kitchen.
In addition to learning about the product and how it is made, the company helps franchisees learn to manage the business side of the franchise. Franchisees learn how to train staff, manage finances and study market analysis, as well as learn the insurance requirements, leasing issues and marketing savvy needed to be successful.
To learn more, visit www.marcosfranchising.com.
SOURCE Marco’s Pizza
Chief Development Officer
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)