- Sub Headline: A Weekend-Long Celebration: New Hampshire-based Mexican Restaurant Celebrates National Margarita Day with Primary-Themed Parties and $5 Margaritas
- City: Portsmouth
- State: New Hampshire
- Franchise URL: http://www.margs.com
- Listed: February 4, 2016 11:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Portsmouth, N.H. – There’s no debate when it comes to deciding where to celebrate National Margarita Day. From Feb. 19 – 22, Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, the home of award-winning margaritas and fresh Mexican cuisine, will host National Margarita Day Weekend: a Primary for the Drinking Party where $5 margaritas and free giveaways are the only issues worth fighting over.
While National Margarita Day is celebrated by tequila lovers nationwide on Monday, Feb. 22, at all Margaritas’ locations, the party starts on Feb. 19 and continues throughout the weekend. Specials include $5 Original and red, white and blue Presidential Margaritas. Restaurants will also celebrate by awarding guests free prizes, such as Margaritas gear and swag, Margaritas mix and jugs, and gift cards.
“There’s no escaping the primary elections here in New England right now, but we thought we’d have a little fun with it at Margaritas by incorporating one of our favorite holidays with all of the electoral festivities,” said Hugo Marin, President of Margaritas Mexican Restaurant. “For an entire weekend, guests can take a well-deserved break from the political noise, celebrate National Margarita Day with a fun twist on the Primary season, and enjoy good company with hand-crafted margaritas for only $5.”
Monday, February 22nd is also a Full Moon Margarita Madness party, the restaurant’s signature party on the night of the Full Moon with 5% of all lounge proceeds going directly to a local charity. That makes for a winning ticket of celebration.
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant currently has 25 locations throughout New England and Pennsylvania. The restaurant is known for its fresh made food, family-friendly atmosphere, community involvement and delicious made-to-order margaritas.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/MargsMexican.
About Margaritas Mexican Restaurants
Founded in 1986 by John Pelletier, Margaritas Mexican Restaurant Group has 25 locations throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania. From colorful authentic décor to a commitment to community relations through charitable events, student field trips and visiting artist demonstrations, Margaritas provides an atmosphere rich with the culture and flavors of Mexico. Margaritas was recently crowned the Best Regional Chain by New Hampshire Magazine and was named to the publication’s Hall of Fame for its inclusion in “Best of New Hampshire” for 10 consecutive years. For more information about Margaritas Mexican Restaurant and available franchises, visit margs.com.
SOURCE Margaritas Mexican Restaurants
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 250
254 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)