- Sub Headline: All 25 Restaurant Locations to Support Communities through Charitable Donations this Holiday Season
- City: Portsmouth
- State: New Hampshire
- Listed: December 1, 2015 4:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 01, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Portsmouth, N.H. – Margaritas Mexican Restaurant will celebrate the season of giving this year by holding coat drives at all 25 restaurant locations, collecting winter outerwear for those in need through guest and staff donations.
From now until Dec. 17, the restaurant group is asking Margaritas’ staff and guests to donate new or gently used coats, hats, mittens and scarves to benefit local shelters and charity organizations. Guests who donate to the drive will receive a scratch ticket awarding prizes ranging from restaurant discounts to free dinner for two for a year at Margaritas. To conclude the holiday coat drive, on Dec. 17, all restaurants will host a Holiday Giveaway party, where every guest will receive scratch tickets and other fun giveaways.
“Giving back to the community during the holidays makes the season even more special,” said Margaritas president Hugo Marin. “Donating winter outerwear to local shelters allows us to show support for the communities we are a part of and to spread holiday cheer to families in need.
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant currently has 25 locations throughout New England and Pennsylvania. The restaurant is known for its fresh made food, family-friendly atmosphere, community involvement and delicious made-to-order margaritas.
For more information on Margaritas, visit https://www.margs.com/.
About Margaritas Mexican Restaurants
Founded in 1986 by John Pelletier, Margaritas Mexican Restaurant Group has 25 locations throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. From colorful authentic décor to a commitment to community relations through charitable events, student field trips and visiting artist demonstrations, Margaritas provides an atmosphere rich with the culture and flavors of Mexico. Margaritas’ co-founders John and Dave Pelletier were recently named 2013 Restaurateurs of the Year by the Maine Restaurant Association. The company was also crowned the Best Regional Chain by New Hampshire Magazine and was named to the publication’s Hall of Fame for its inclusion in “Best of New Hampshire” for 10 consecutive years. For more information about Margaritas Mexican Restaurant and available franchises, visit margs.com.
SOURCE Margaritas Mexican Restaurants
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Sport Clips Continuity Rate (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)