- Sub Headline: Dickey's Barbecue Pit opens Thursday and three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the new location
- City: Marianna
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 2:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MARIANNA, Fla., Feb. 17, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens Thursday, February 18 with specials and giveaways! To celebrate the opening, the store will give away free Big Yellow Cups to guests on Thursday. On Friday the proceeds from Dickey’s brand of signature potato chips will go to Barbecue, Boots & Badges, Dickey’s charitable foundation benefitting first responders.
In addition, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for an entire year at the new Marianna location! To enter to win, use hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club, where you will also receive special offers and promotions. Stop in on Saturday to hear Singer/Songwriter Jimmy Harris from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“Dickey’s is proud to grow our presence in the Sunshine State,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “This will be the 11th Florida location and we congratulate Sarah Maddox on opening her store in the great community of Marianna.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
Thursday, February 18 – Thirsty Thursday – Free BYC with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Friday, February 19 – Philanthropy Friday – 100 percent of potato chip sales benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which serves the families of first responders.
Saturday, February 20 – Singer/Songwriter Saturday – Jimmy Harris will play from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 21 – Kids eat free!
Owner/Operator Sarah Maddox is a Marianna native and has been in the restaurant industry for the past five years. She decided to open Dickey’s in her hometown to provide a new Fast Casual concept not currently present in the market. “After trying Dickey’s for the first time, I knew I wanted to bring the Texas-style flavors to my hometown,” Maddox says. “I am looking forward to serving awesome barbecue to my community.”
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Marianna is located at: 2070 Hwy 71, Marianna, Fla. 32448. The phone number is 850-633-1888. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 530 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
296 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)