- City: Memphis
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.ServiceMaster.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 1:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MEMPHIS, Tenn. – March 08, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SERV), a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, today announced that its chief marketing and strategy officer, Mark J. Barry, has decided to retire from the company, effective March 31.
Barry, who’s been with the company since 2012, has agreed to remain with the company for two years in a consulting role following his retirement. ServiceMaster Chief Executive Officer Rob Gillette said the search for Barry’s replacement will begin immediately. In the interim, Barry’s team will report directly to Gillette.
“I want to thank Mark for his leadership and many contributions during his time at ServiceMaster,” said Gillette. “He drove many of the improvements in our company’s digital, mobile and service capabilities, first as president of American Home Shield and, more recently, as ServiceMaster CMO. The new marketing team structure he introduced last year is working well, and we’re excited about the new capabilities it will create across all of our businesses.
“Mark’s decision creates an opportunity for him to spend more time with his family, while continuing to support our business as a trusted advisor.”
Gillette said Barry will serve in a strategic capacity on a range of growth initiatives, including acquisitions.
“I’m extremely thankful for the opportunity I’ve had at ServiceMaster and pleased that I’ll be staying involved with the business,” said Barry. “Rob has built a strong team that’s aligned for growth and focused on providing the best customer experience possible. The business is well positioned for success.”
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 8,000 company-owned locations and franchise and license agreements. The company’s portfolio of well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). We serve residential and commercial customers through an employee base of approximately 13,000 company employees and a franchise network that independently employs an estimated 33,000 additional people. The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at twitter.com/ServiceMaster or facebook.com/ServiceMaster.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc.
230 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Real Living Pittman Properties Celebrates 40 Years in Business (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Continues Co-Brand Program Growth With Addition Of Prominent Photo Industry Expert And Business Leader (4 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)