- Franchise URL: http://www.Midas.com
- Listed: April 19, 2016 10:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Palm Beach Gardens, FL – With same-store sales increases in 30 of the past 31 months, and 194 of its locations in the U.S. each producing $1 million or more in annual sales last year, Midas® clearly has the Golden Touch.
The growth spurt by the famous brand, which has opened 27 locations in the U.S. and Canada since January 2015, including several formerly independent stores that converted to Midas franchises, began with a groundbreaking marketing campaign launched in October 2013.
“Our priorities from the start were to develop relevant messaging, build a unique identity, personalize our trust message and make sure consumers understood that Midas is a total car care location,” explained Bob Crostarosa, Midas’ Senior Vice President of Marketing. “We knew if we could execute these strategies, we would energize our organization. I think the results speak for themselves.”
Midas has streamlined its website with a striking new look, simple navigation and emphasis on what consumers want — coupons (1.6 million downloaded in 2015), appointments and estimates. Search-geared site content helped drive 7.6 million visits in 2015, as did a major investment in search engine marketing. *
The brand’s well-honed Relationship Management (CRM) system, which offers dealers opportunities to send customers mail and email reminders, drives millions in incremental revenue annually. For every dollar invested, the program generates an average of $4 in return for Midas franchisees.**
Building a unique Midas identity began with a new brand image incorporating distinctive colors, eye-catching patterns, and striking photography. This updated look, along with the animated “spokesperson,” The Midas Golden Hand, has set the brand apart and positioned it as a friendly, full-service car care provider.
Getting back onto the nation’s TV screens after a five-year absence also had a positive impact. Since 2013, Midas has launched a series of national promotions, and enhanced their effectiveness with a savvy and strategic media schedule that includes sports sponsorships. Practically everything that’s run closes with the “For brakes, tires, oil, everything, Trust the Midas Touch” tag line.
In addition to ratcheting up sales, the marketing effort has driven home Midas’ total car care message. According to the company’s most recent survey, Midas’ perception as a multi-service provider has skyrocketed from 23 percent of consumers in 2010 to 50 percent in 2014.***
“It’s a great time to be with Midas,” commented Crostarosa. “We’re providing cutting-edge marketing leadership and capabilities that drive superior growth within our franchisees’ businesses. What we’ve accomplished since 2013 is much more than a marketing campaign; this has been the reinvention, reinvigoration and re-launching of the brand — and our business.”
For more information about Midas’ expansion, (highly ranked automotive and maintenance franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 Franchise 500 and the top ranked auto repair franchise on Franchise Times Top 200 in 2015) contact Midas International Corporation by phone at 1-877-890-5874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Midas is one of the world’s largest providers of automotive services, offering brake, maintenance, tires, exhaust, steering and suspension services at more than 2,100 franchised, licensed and company-owned Midas shops in 13 countries, including nearly 1,300 in the United States and Canada. Midas also owns the SpeeDee Oil Change business, with more than 100 auto service centers in the United States and Mexico. For more information visit www.midas.com.
* Gamma Partners – Midas Digital Performance Report (Year-end 2015). Published Jan. 14, 2016
** Precision Dialogue – Midas CRM System-Level Report (Year-end 2015). Published Jan. 27, 2016.
***2014 Midas Brand Health Tracking Study, conducted by Brand Planning LLC.
561-383-3000, Ext. 2557
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)