- Franchise URL: http://www.MassageEnvy.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 6:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 30, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Massage Envy, the pioneer and largest national franchisor of massage therapy and skincare services, today announced the appointment of Beth Stiller as its new chief commercial officer. Stiller will be responsible for leading Massage Envy’s services, retail, innovation and operations teams. Stiller joins the company from Walgreens where she was the group vice president of global brands and sourcing.
“Beth and I have worked together in our previous roles and I’m excited to have her join the Massage Envy leadership team,” said Joe Magnacca, chief executive officer of Massage Envy. “Her proven ability to deliver on strategic initiatives, as well as her vast retail and franchise experience, will be a tremendous asset and complement to the team as we continue to innovate and drive business growth.”
Stiller has over 20 years of domestic and international experience in both franchise and corporate environments, with a proven track record in innovating the customer experience, developing product and services, along with strong operational skills. Previously Stiller spent six years at Walgreens/Duane Reade where she led product development, brand management and sourcing activities for a $4.7 billion multi-brand portfolio. She also repositioned five brands via a consumer-led and validated brand development exercise and delivered an integrated strategic plan to drive top line growth and enhanced brand equity.
“What a great opportunity to join such an incredible brand that has not only pioneered the convenient and affordable massage and skincare membership space but is now looking to innovate and transform the category once again,” said Stiller. “I’m excited to join such a strong and experienced leadership team to help the brand and the franchise network on its next phase of continued growth.”
Along with Magnacca, Stiller joins Massage Envy’s leadership team comprised of Debbie Gonzalez, chief brand officer; George Hines, chief information officer; Melanie Hansen, general counsel; Lee Knowlton, senior vice president, global franchise sales and international; and Greg Esgar, chief financial officer.
Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey. Through its innovative membership model, the Massage Envy franchise system enables customers to utilize massage and skincare services as a regular part of their lives rather than as a luxury or only on special occasions. The Massage Envy franchise system has grown to more than 1,100 locations in the United States, and recently surpassed the milestone of delivering more than 100 million massages and facials to its members and guests.
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a national franchisor, and through its franchise locations, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage and skincare services. With its membership model, Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey. The Massage Envy franchise system is, collectively, the largest employer of massage therapists and estheticians, with more than 25,000 dedicated professionals that provide best-in-class service to over 1.65 million members. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has more than 1,100 franchise locations in 49 states that have together delivered more than 100 million massages and facials. The company was recently ranked No. 1 Best Franchise with an initial investment of $500,001 and up by Forbes. For more information, visit www.MassageEnvy.com, or follow us on Twitter @MassageEnvy and Facebook www.facebook.com/MassageEnvy.
SOURCE Massage Envy
212 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)