- Sub Headline: Halo Award recognizes Massage Envy's Annual Healing Hands for Arthritis Fundraising Event
- Franchise URL: http://www.MassageEnvy.com
- Listed: June 2, 2016 1:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (FranchisePOD.com) June 2, 2016 – Massage Envy and the Arthritis Foundation have been named winners of a Gold Cause Marketing Halo Award in the Best Transactional Campaign category for their Healing Hands for Arthritis® campaign at the 14th Annual Cause Marketing Forum in Chicago.
Now in its sixth year, The Healing Hands for Arthritis® event is a one-day national fundraising and awareness campaign taking place at over 1,100 Massage Envy franchised locations across the country; it has raised over $4 million to date. The campaign supporting the 2015 event was executed through an integrated cause marketing campaign incorporating advertising, digital, public relations and network-wide participation and execution.
“The Healing Hands for Arthritis event was created to not only raise awareness for the Arthritis Foundation but also as a way for Massage Envy franchisees and their employees to get engaged and give back to their communities,” said Debbie Gonzalez, chief brand officer at Massage Envy. “As the nation’s leading cause of disability, we believe that routine therapeutic massage can help people with arthritis find relief that’s essential for their total body care and well-being. We are honored to be recognized as a Gold Cause Marketing Halo Awards winner for this worthy cause.”
Arthritis costs more than $156 billion annually in lost wages and medical expenses and the loss of 172 million work days. By the year 2030, an estimated 67 million, or 25 percent of the projected total adult population, will have arthritis.
“For five years, our partnership with Massage Envy has perfectly aligned with our mission to be the ‘Champion of Yes’ for those who live with arthritis and bring awareness to the benefits and relief massage therapy can provide for them,” said Ann Palmer, president and chief executive officer of the Arthritis Foundation. “The Healing Hands for Arthritis event is such a monumental one for us and to have the annual campaign be recognized by the Cause Marketing Forum is nothing short of phenomenal for every person involved.”
Through their partnership, the Arthritis Foundation and Massage Envy continue to educate networks of individuals on arthritis and the benefits of using massage therapy to treat it. This has united both organizations in a joint endeavor to help people feel their best by conquering the everyday battles brought on by arthritis.
“Gone are the days when adding a charitable angle to a consumer or employee facing initiative was new and novel,” said David Hessekiel, president, Cause Marketing Forum. “The Healing Hands for Arthritis was recognized for going beyond the basics to offer a unique partnership able to draw attention and engagement.”
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a national franchisor, and through its franchise locations, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage and skincare services. With its membership model, Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey. The Massage Envy franchise system is, collectively, the largest employer of massage therapists and estheticians, with more than 25,000 dedicated professionals that provide best-in-class service to over 1.65 million members. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has more than 1,100 franchise locations in 49 states that have together delivered more than 100 million massages and facials. The company was recently ranked No. 1 Best Franchise with an initial investment of $500,001 and up by Forbes. For more information, visit www.MassageEnvy.com, or follow us on Twitter @MassageEnvy and Facebook www.facebook.com/MassageEnvy.
About the Arthritis Foundation
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. The Arthritis Foundation’s goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life – and making each day another stride towards a cure. The Foundation also publishes Arthritis Today, the award-winning magazine that reaches 4.2 million readers.
About the Cause Marketing Forum
Now in their fourteenth year, the Cause Marketing Halo Awards are North America’s highest honor in the field of cause marketing. They are presented to US and Canadian companies by the Cause Marketing Forum, a company dedicated to providing business and nonprofit executives with the practical information and connections they need to succeed. All Halo finalists can be seen online at: http://www.CauseMarketingForum.com/halo2016.
SOURCE Massage Envy
338 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)