- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.MassageEnvy.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 3:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 18, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Massage Envy, the national leader in professional, convenient and affordable massage and skincare services, today announced the hiring of Joseph C. Magnacca as its new Chief Executive Officer. Former CEO Dave Crisalli will continue to serve the business as a member of its Board.
Joe brings a wealth of consumer and retail experience to the company, having held top leadership positions at large retail and franchise brands such as Loblaws, WalgreensDuane Reade and RadioShack.
“I am truly excited to join this terrific business,” said Joe Magnacca. “Massage Envy is a pioneer and leader in the wellness space. The leadership team, our franchisees and the Massage Envy community have done an outstanding job in developing the brand. I look forward to leading the team as we position the business for future and further success.”
“I care deeply about Massage Envy and look forward to supporting its continued success from a different vantage point,” Dave Crisalli said. “Since we started Massage Envy in 2002, we set out to help consumers feel their best by providing convenient, affordable massage and skincare services, which was something no one else was doing. Since then, we have delivered over 100 million services. I believe Joe is the right choice to lead Massage Envy to its next level of growth.”
Ezra Field, managing director of Roark Capital Group, added, “I would like to thank Dave Crisalli for his role in helping guide Massage Envy to its strong market leadership position over the past 12 years. Dave’s commitment, vision and unwavering dedication to franchisees and the franchise model have helped fuel Massage Envy’s terrific growth over his tenure. As Joe joins the team, his strong leadership ability and experience will continue to fuel Massage Envy’s growth story in the years ahead.”
Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey. Through its innovative membership model, the company enables customers to utilize massage and skincare services as a regular part of their lives rather than as a luxury or only on special occasions. The Massage Envy franchise system has grown to more than 1,100 locations in the United States, and recently surpassed the milestone of delivering more than 100 million massages and facials to its members and guests.
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a national franchisor, and through its franchise locations, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage and skincare services. With its membership model, Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey. The Massage Envy franchise system is, collectively, the largest employer of massage therapists and estheticians, with more than 25,000 dedicated professionals that provide best-in-class service to over 1.65 million members. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has more than 1,100 franchise locations in 49 states that have together delivered more than 100 million massages and facials. The company was recently ranked No. 1 Best Franchise with an initial investment of $500,001 and up by Forbes. For more information, visit www.MassageEnvy.com, or follow us on Twitter @MassageEnvy and Facebook www.facebook.com/MassageEnvy.
About Roark Capital Group
Roark focuses on consumer and service-based brands and businesses, with a specialization in franchised and multi-unit business models in the retail, restaurant, consumer and business services sectors. Since inception, affiliates of Roark have acquired 48 franchise/multi-unit brands, which have generated $20 billion in annual system revenues from 21,000 locations in 50 states and 75 countries. Roark’s current brands include Anytime Fitness, Arby’s, Atkins Nutritionals, Batteries Plus Bulbs, Carl Jr.’s, Corner Bakery, Driven Brands, FOCUS Brands (the owner of Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Carvel Ice Cream, Cinnabon, McAlister’s Deli, Moe’s Southwest Grill, and Schlotzsky’s), Hardee’s, Il Fornaio, Massage Envy, Miller’s Ale House, Money Mailer, Naf Naf Grill, Pet Valu, Pet Supermarket, Primrose Schools, Waxing the City, and Wingstop. For more information please visit www.roarkcapital.com.
SOURCE Massage Envy
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)