- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.MassageEnvy.com
- Listed: January 12, 2016 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 12, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) — Massage Envy, a pioneering brand that continues to redefine the idea of total body care, recently completed its groundbreaking 100 millionth service, solidifying Massage Envy’s leadership in the massage and skincare franchise industry. Completed at its Brentwood, Calif. location, the milestone comes on the heels of the company’s recent rebranding and consumer campaign to educate on the need for massages and facials to be a part of people’s total body care routine.
“Since we started Massage Envy in 2002, we set out to help consumers feel their best by providing convenient, affordable massage and skincare services, which was something no one else was doing. We became a category of one and have created an attractive proposition for our members, guests and our franchisees who have invested in the brand,” said Dave Crisalli, president and CEO of Massage Envy.
Continuing to be named a top franchise, including Forbes’ Best Franchises to Buy in 2015 and Best Franchise in its investment category, Massage Envy’s tried-and-true membership model, a robust support system in place for franchisees and a dedicated field support team keeps it one of the country’s fastest growing and most profitable wellness brands.
As the largest system of franchised massage and skincare services, Massage Envy’s focus on helping people feel their best helped propelled its expansion to more than 1,100 nation-wide locations to date. With a belief that massages and facials are not “pampering” treats, rather elements of total body care essential to an individual’s wellness journey, massage therapy and facials continue to be accepted as routine body maintenance.
“With over 100 million services performed, we are proud to have contributed to the well-being of millions of people,” said Crisalli. “We will continue to set pioneering standards while raising the industry standard for service excellence.”
Massage Envy franchisees collectively employ more than 25,000 therapists and estheticians who have served more than 1.65 million members and guests.
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a national franchisor, and through its franchise locations, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage and skincare services. With its membership model, Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey. The Massage Envy franchise system is, collectively, the largest employer of massage therapists and estheticians with more than 25,000 dedicated professionals that provide best-in-class service to over 1.65 million members. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has more than 1,100 franchise locations in 49 states that have delivered more than 100 million massages and facials. The company was recently ranked No. 1 Best Franchise with an initial investment of $500,001 and up by Forbes. For more information, visit www.MassageEnvy.com, or follow us on Twitter @MassageEnvy and Facebook www.facebook.com/MassageEnvy.
SOURCE Massage Envy
174 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)