- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.MassageEnvy.com
- Listed: January 12, 2016 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 12, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) — Massage Envy, a pioneering brand that continues to redefine the idea of total body care, recently completed its groundbreaking 100 millionth service, solidifying Massage Envy’s leadership in the massage and skincare franchise industry. Completed at its Brentwood, Calif. location, the milestone comes on the heels of the company’s recent rebranding and consumer campaign to educate on the need for massages and facials to be a part of people’s total body care routine.
“Since we started Massage Envy in 2002, we set out to help consumers feel their best by providing convenient, affordable massage and skincare services, which was something no one else was doing. We became a category of one and have created an attractive proposition for our members, guests and our franchisees who have invested in the brand,” said Dave Crisalli, president and CEO of Massage Envy.
Continuing to be named a top franchise, including Forbes’ Best Franchises to Buy in 2015 and Best Franchise in its investment category, Massage Envy’s tried-and-true membership model, a robust support system in place for franchisees and a dedicated field support team keeps it one of the country’s fastest growing and most profitable wellness brands.
As the largest system of franchised massage and skincare services, Massage Envy’s focus on helping people feel their best helped propelled its expansion to more than 1,100 nation-wide locations to date. With a belief that massages and facials are not “pampering” treats, rather elements of total body care essential to an individual’s wellness journey, massage therapy and facials continue to be accepted as routine body maintenance.
“With over 100 million services performed, we are proud to have contributed to the well-being of millions of people,” said Crisalli. “We will continue to set pioneering standards while raising the industry standard for service excellence.”
Massage Envy franchisees collectively employ more than 25,000 therapists and estheticians who have served more than 1.65 million members and guests.
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a national franchisor, and through its franchise locations, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage and skincare services. With its membership model, Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey. The Massage Envy franchise system is, collectively, the largest employer of massage therapists and estheticians with more than 25,000 dedicated professionals that provide best-in-class service to over 1.65 million members. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has more than 1,100 franchise locations in 49 states that have delivered more than 100 million massages and facials. The company was recently ranked No. 1 Best Franchise with an initial investment of $500,001 and up by Forbes. For more information, visit www.MassageEnvy.com, or follow us on Twitter @MassageEnvy and Facebook www.facebook.com/MassageEnvy.
SOURCE Massage Envy
144 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)