- Sub Headline: Partnership with Collective Wellness Group positions Massage Envy as global wellness brand.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MassageEnvy.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 11:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Fourteen years after creating an industry-leading business model in the United States focused on affordable massage and skincare memberships, Massage Envy is expanding to bring total body care to a global audience, opening its first international location in Sydney, Australia.
The Sydney location is the first in a 100-unit, 15-year deal between Massage Envy and Australia-based Collective Wellness Group, which will manage Massage Envy’s Australian operations. The Collective Wellness Group also oversees operations for Australia-based Anytime Fitness
Through its membership model, Massage Envy believes massage and skincare services should be part of a regular wellness routine rather than a luxury saved for a special occasion or treat. This belief fits with the Australian culture of prioritizing wellness practices – like regular massages – and other therapies to manage the side effects of everyday living.
“The Massage Envy promise to ‘help you take care of you’ through our membership model transformed the massage and skincare industry in the United States, and we are ready to introduce this to countries and health-minded consumers around the world,” said Joe Magnacca, president and chief executive officer of Massage Envy. “Australia has a wellness-centric culture, which is one of the reasons we believe the market is a great fit for our first international venture.”
“As a company dedicated to empowering people to live healthy lifestyles and to re-think what wellness means to them personally, we are very excited to welcome Massage Envy to Australia,” said Justin McDonell, chairman, Collective Wellness Group. “From a business perspective, our partnership with Massage Envy creates new opportunities for franchise growth and enables us to make Massage Envy, through its franchised locations, the premier provider of therapeutic massage and skincare services in the country.”
Wellness is a universal language that resonates in many countries around the world making Massage Envy services offered through its unique membership model an attractive offering with international growth opportunities.
“We’ve had amazing domestic growth here in the United States. Now, it’s time to make Massage Envy a global brand,” said Lee Knowlton, senior vice president of global sales & international at Massage Envy. “We are excited to start the expansion with the Collective Wellness Group in Australia and expand our footprint internationally. To continue our momentum, we are already exploring partnerships in other countries such as Canada, Mexico and the UK.”
Australia-based massage concept Massage Collective will convert to the Massage Envy brand; and its two locations will be company-owned. Potential franchisees can visit http://www.massageenvyfranchise.com/International-Franchises to request more information about franchising with Massage Envy and available territories.
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a national franchisor, and through its franchise locations, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage and skincare services. With its membership model, Massage Envy believes total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey. The Massage Envy franchise system is, collectively, the largest employer of massage therapists and estheticians, with more than 25,000 dedicated professionals that provide best-in-class service to over 1.65 million members. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has more than 1,100 franchise locations in 49 states that have together delivered more than 100 million massages and facials. The company was recently ranked No. 1 Best Franchise with an initial investment of $500,001 and up by Forbes. For more information, visit www.MassageEnvy.com, or follow us on Twitter @MassageEnvy and Facebook www.facebook.com/MassageEnvy.
About Collective Wellness Group
Collective Wellness Group (CWG) is a management and investment company that manages and operates a number of key Health and Wellness brands Australia wide. CWG was founded in late 2015, following on the success of the Anytime Fitness brand and a desire to grow and expand new brands in the health and wellness area. Every business within the group has been established with key personnel with extensive industry experience and knowledge. Wellness is defined as a service that improves state of mind, positively influencing a person’s physical & mental wellbeing.
SOURCE Massage Envy
T: +1 469.680.2556
C: +1 469.525.2752
221 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)