- Sub Headline: Fast-growing Massage and Facial Services Franchise Has Immediate Openings for Qualified Massage Therapists at New Lakeway Location, Opening Aug. 10
- Listed: July 30, 2016 7:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 29, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SAN ANTONIO – Massage Heights, a leader of professional, affordable and convenient therapeutic massage and facial services, announced today it will open its fourth location in Austin, Texas, at 2009 Main Street, Suite 110, in Lakeway on Aug.10. Located in the Oaks at Lakeway shopping center, the Retreat is owned and operated by local franchisee Charles Schaefer of AT2, LLC. The new franchise group plans to develop seven additional Retreats in the market over the next two years.
With the brand’s recent accelerated growth, Massage Heights is currently pursuing qualified massage therapists committed to providing the best therapeutic massage experiences. Immediate full- and part-time opportunities are available for the new Lakeway location opening Aug.10 and for future locations throughout Austin. Candidates must currently hold a Texas license to practice massage therapy and have the capability to perform or learn deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage treatments.
“Texas has been our home for over 10 years and we are thrilled Charles has joined Massage Heights to help grow the brand in Austin,” said Shane Evans, co-founder and president of Massage Heights. “With our active growth in the market, we are excited to expand our Massage Heights family by providing career opportunities for qualified therapists at our new Retreat. We have always taken the time to carefully choose our licensed massage and skin therapists and we are all passionate about delivering a consistently elevated experience to our clientele in Austin.”
According to the ISPA 2015 U.S. Spa Industry Study, total revenue for the industry reached $15.5 billion in 2014 and spa visits rose 6.7 percent to 176 million. Customers spent an average of $88 per visit. Employment also grew to 360,000 of which nearly half were full-time positions.
After graduating from Texas A&M University in 2011, Schaefer worked in the commercial real estate industry for several years before deciding to move to Austin and open a franchise.
“I was in search of a more fulfilling and greater challenge in my life, and Massage Heights was a great fit,” he explained. “Austin is a very active city where massage and skincare go hand-in-hand with the lifestyles of Austinites. We are excited to begin our franchising careers in one of the most eclectic and populous cities in the country and look forward to enriching the lives of the local residents for many years to come.”
Massage Heights is on track to open 30 locations nationwide this year, with a goal of having 300 Retreats open by the end of 2019. As part of its aggressive growth strategy, Massage Heights is seeking qualified franchisees and area developers to join the brand. Single- and multi-unit development opportunities are available nationwide in cities like Denver, Kansas City, Tampa-St. Petersburg, San Diego, Nashville, Knoxville and Las Vegas in 2016. Additionally, Massage Heights is seeking area developers to grow the brand in Sacramento, Los Angeles, Northern Virginia, Nashville, Tampa-St. Petersburg and Salt Lake City.
Prospective single- and multi-unit franchisees should have $175,000 in liquid assets and minimum $400,000 net worth per location, as well as experience in sales or retail management and managing hourly wage employees. Prospective area representatives should have $375,000 in liquid assets and minimum $600,000 net worth, as well as previous experience in franchising, sales, marketing and operating multiple sites, preferably in the retail, restaurant, hospitality or customer services industries.
Massage Heights in Lakeway will be open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.massageheights.com, or call 510-520-0630. To learn more about careers with Massage Heights in Texas, visit http://www.massageheightscareer.com/careers/.
About Massage Heights
Massage Heights is a family-owned, membership-based therapeutic services franchise company that provides Members and Guests convenient, professional, affordable resort-quality massage and facial services that help people achieve a balanced and healthy lifestyle, in an upscale Retreat environment. Regular massage and skin therapy services help people look and feel their best from the inside out by aiding in the reduction of stress, pain management and increased relaxation, all resulting in the ability to tackle daily life with a higher level of vitality and positivity, truly elevating the everyday.
SOURCE Massage Heights
487 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)