- Country: Panama
- Listed: November 20, 2015 10:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 13, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Panama – When (Victor Manuel) Ortiz Hugues opened his first SuperGreen Solutions franchise retail location in Panama City in 2014, he said he was targeting 2015 to open a second location.
True to his word, Ortiz Hugues recently opened a second Panama location of the fast-growing franchise that offers one-stop shopping for a range of energy-efficient solutions such as LED lighting, solar power solutions and ventilation and insulation products for homes and businesses.
SuperGreen Solutions’ newest showroom opened Nov. 16. It is located at Ave. 4ta, Plaza Las Americas, Local #6, in David, the capital of Chiriqui Province.
“I believe that David is a great market for LED and solar products,” Ortiz Hugues said. “I also think that expanding the brand to another province will increase the opportunities to do business and get more franchise stores in Panama.”
The Master Franchisee for SuperGreen Solutions in Panama, Ortiz Hugues is well-suited for his role of helping both homeowners and commercial clients lower their energy and maintenance costs through green initiatives. A civil engineer, Ortiz Hugues has an MBA and doctorate in Urban Planning. In 2007, he founded VMORTIZ & Associates, a consulting firm specializing in urban planning and engineering.
He sees Panama as a prime territory for SuperGreen Solutions. Hugues has plans to open a third location in 2016.
“Panama has high electricity rates, but also an abundance of sunshine,” Ortiz Hugues said. “With plenty of construction activity coupled with electrical and energy needs, I believe SuperGreen Solutions Panama can provide products and solutions to our customers backed by high-quality service.”
Indeed, according to a report released by McGraw Hill Construction based on responses from 130 retail, hotel and restaurant owners, the percentage of retail owners that have taken a green approach to more than half of their building projects rose from 18 percent in 2011 to 38 percent in 2013, and was expected to rise to 52 percent in 2015.
Ortiz Hugues said Supergreen offers optimal solutions for high-rise building projects, architecs, engineers, contractors, hotels, schools, hospitals, commercial centers, government institutions and residential developments. For example, homebuilders can use SuperGreen showrooms as a destination for their clients, much like they would a flooring or home products store. Once there, customers looking to lower their energy and maintenance costs can choose a single product or completely green their home from floor to ceiling with multiple solutions.
“When we first opened, SuperGreen was recognized in Panama as the first one-stop store for energy-efficient products,” Ortiz Hugues said. “We can assist, design, supply and maintain any LED lighting or solar project for both commercial and residential customers. All of our work is based on taking care of our customer with technical knowledge and expertise in what we do.”
Panama is taking an active approach to the green movement. The Panama Green Building Council promotes sustainability in the way communities are developed and the way buildings are designed, built and operated. When it opened in 2008, the U.S. Embassy became the second U.S. diplomatic enclave in the world to earn LEED certification.
With its original location in Panama City and new location in David, SuperGreen Solutions is looking to carry Panama’s green momentum forward.
“As an urban planner, I believe that cities and buildings need more energy efficiency, helping to save money for people, as well as the environment,” Ortiz Hugues said. “With SuperGreen Solutions products, we are helping to create better places to live.”
About SuperGreen Solutions
SuperGreen currently has 40 locations in ten countries. Franchise owners are required to have a brick-and-mortar showroom but also offer in-home consultations. The company has identified several domestic expansion markets in OH, OR, CA, TX, NV, AZ, NM and TN to name a few. SuperGreen has also ramped up its international expansion awarding development licenses in, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Australia and Panama. By the end of 2016, the company expects to have 100 stores open and plans call for a total of 300 locations within 3 to 5 years. For more information visit http://supergreensolutionsfranchise.com/
About United Franchise Group
Led by CEO Ray Titus, United Franchise Group houses a successful group of business-to-business franchise systems. United Franchise Groups concepts specialize in personalized business services including signs, embroidery, business brokerage and outdoor advertising. With nearly three decades in the franchising industry and more than 1400 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs.
SOURCE SuperGreen Solutions
Sanderson & Associates
87 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Realty ONE Group Charts Course for International Expansion (2 views)
- Showhomes® Celebrates Record-Breaking Sales Year, Best Sales Month Ever at Annual Conference (2 views)
- Wienerschnitzel Featured on 100th Episode of “Undercover Boss” (2 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (2 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (2 views)
- Shoney’s Offers Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day (2 views)
- Experienced Business Coach Joins Fresh Coat as New VP of Operations (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SIGNS 12 FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS AND OPENS FIRST CO-BRAND CENTRE II THE UNITED KINGDOM (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)