DENVER (FranchisePOD.com) June 1, 2016 – Maui Wowi® Hawaiian Coffees and Smoothies (www.MauiWowi.com), a subsidiary of Kahala Brands™, is feeling hot and cold this summer. The franchise specializing in Hawaiian coffees and fresh fruit smoothies is bringing back seasonal favorites Midnight Kona coffee and Orchard Peach Smoothie at participating mobile tiki huts, kiosks and store locations.
A good, hot cup of joe goes with any season and Midnight Kona will put a little pep in your step. Maui Wowi blends Costa Rican beans with Kona beans to make Midnight Kona. The first thing you’ll notice about this coffee is its mild, peppery aroma and heavy body in this rich, dark roasted coffee. With a hint of Kona’s smooth buttery finish, this makes a perfectly comfortable mouth-feel. Midnight Kona is available June 1 through Aug. 31.
When you’re ready to escape the heat or just provide your taste buds with a seasonal cool treat, the mouthwatering Orchard Peach Smoothie will refresh and delight. Made with creamy peach fruit purée, live active yogurt and a fresh banana, the Orchard Peach Smoothie has quickly become a seasonal favorite every summer since 2012. The Orchard Peach Smoothie is available May 27 through Sept. 5.
“We wanted to provide consumers with an offering from both the coffee and the smoothie side of our operations this summer,” said Mike Weinberger, brand president of Maui Wowi. “Midnight Kona provides a mild zing, much like the prefect summer day. And with peach being a traditional favorite summertime fruit, we, of course, wanted to bring back the Orchard Peach Smoothie.”
Maui Wowi, a global coffee and smoothie franchise that has more than 450 stores, kiosks and mobile units, will offer the special roast and summer smoothie flavor at participating locations for a limited time only. Midnight Kona coffee will also be available online, giving loyal customers the opportunity to experience the flavors of the Pacific Rim with ease.
For more information on Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees and Smoothies, visit http://www.mauiwowi.com.
About Maui Wowi Hawaiian®
Since 1982, Maui Wowi® Hawaiian has embraced the Hawaiian culture and has been serving paradise in a cup since the day it began, over 30 years ago. From event carts, mall kiosks and stand-alone retail locations, Maui Wowi Hawaiian offers premium, all-natural, gluten-free, fresh-fruit smoothies, as well as gourmet Hawaiian coffees and espresso beverages. The company maintains strong community involvement through fundraising efforts by its franchisees, in addition to Team Karma; an initiative that promotes corporate responsibility and giving back to the community. In November 2015 Maui Wowi Hawaiian was acquired by Kahala Brands™. The brand has more than 450 operating units and an online store, shop.mauiwowi.com.
To learn more information about Maui Wowi Hawaiian’s products, locations or flexible, low-cost franchising opportunities, visit http://www.MauiWowiFranchise.com.
About Kahala Brands™
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Kahala Brands is one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands with approximately 3000 locations in 34 countries including Cold Stone Creamery®, Blimpie®, TacoTime™, Pinkberry®, Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill®, The Great Steak & Potato Company™, NrGize Lifestyle Cafe™, Surf City Squeeze®, Planet Smoothie®, tasti D-lite™, Maui Wowi®, Johnnie’s New York Pizzeria™, Cereality®, Kahala Coffee Traders®, Frullati Cafe & Bakery™, Rollerz™, Ranch One® and America’s Taco Shop®.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
SOURCE Maui Wowi Hawaiian
308 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- “Best Gelato In America” Morano Gelato Announces Launch Of Franchise System (1 views)
- 16 Handles and AriZona Beverages Celebrate National Iced Tea Month (1 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (1 views)
- Planet Fitness Ranked One Of The Best Franchises In America By Forbes (1 views)
- Maui Wowi Gets Hot and Cold This Summer with Seasonal Offerings (1 views)