April 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – McAlister’s Deli®, a leading fast casual restaurant chain known for its Famous Sweet Tea and recently ranked as one of consumers’ favorite chains by Restaurant Business, today announced it is looking for new partnerships with experienced multi-unit franchise owners as the brand continues its expansion into Florida. McAlister’s recently opened locations in Orlando and Clermont, has three new restaurants slated for opening in 2016 in Fort Walton Beach, Naples and Miami, and a goal of opening locations in key growth markets such as Tampa/St. Petersburg, Jacksonville and West Palm Beach.
“Florida represents an important part of McAlister’s growth strategy and we’re excited about the brand’s continued expansion into the state,” said Jeff Sturgis, McAlister’s Vice President of Franchise Development. “The McAlister’s Deli brand has become a top choice for some of the most successful multi-unit franchise owners in the country, so we’re excited to watch the brand grow in these areas due in large part to the talent of our franchisees.”
McAlister’s has gained momentum with franchise development throughout the state with recent commitments in key growth markets, such as South Florida, SW Florida, Orlando and the panhandle of Florida, in addition to an already existing presence in Tampa, Ocala, Gainesville and Destin. As the company looks to open new restaurants, the brand is actively seeking qualified franchisees in metropolitan Jacksonville, Tampa, St. Petersburg, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and other territories throughout Florida. There are currently eight locations throughout the state.
McAlister’s had a successful year of franchise growth in 2015 with $548 million in system-wide sales, the opening of 27 new restaurants – some in new markets, including Chicago, Rochester, and Orlando – and nearly 60 commitments for new restaurants. This growth is fueled by both existing franchisees as well as new partnerships with experienced multi-unit franchise owners with notable portfolios.
McAlister’s currently operates more than 350 franchised locations in the U.S., across 27 states. The company has attracted a record number of franchise inquiries in recent years due to its quality leadership, healthy sales to investment ratio, and exceptional company performance.
To learn more about franchising opportunities with McAlister’s, please contact (888) 855-DELI (3354) or email@example.com, or visit www.mcalistersdelifranchise.com.
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has 350 restaurants in 27 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants, and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
204 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)