June 06, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ATLANTA – McAlister’s Deli®, a leading fast casual restaurant chain known for its Famous Sweet Tea and recently ranked as one of consumers’ favorite chains by Restaurant Business, today announced it is looking for new partnerships with experienced multi-unit franchise owners as the brand continues its expansion into the Columbus, OH market.
“Columbus represents an important part of McAlister’s growth strategy and we’re excited about the brand’s continued expansion into the market,” said Jeff Sturgis, McAlister’s Vice President of Franchise Development. “The McAlister’s Deli brand has become a top choice for some of the most successful multi-unit franchise owners in the country, so we’re excited to watch the brand grow in these areas due in large part to the talent of our franchisees.”
McAlister’s first Columbus area location opened in Dublin in 2014. As the company looks to open additional locations in the area, they are actively seeking qualified franchisees to develop in Franklin and Delaware Counties. Currently, McAlister’s has eight locations throughout the state of Ohio, including Dayton and Cincinnati.
McAlister’s had a successful year of franchise growth in 2015 with $548 million in system-wide sales, the opening of 27 new restaurants – some in new markets, including Chicago, Rochester, and Orlando – and nearly 60 commitments for new restaurants. This growth is fueled by both existing franchisees as well as new partnerships with experienced multi-unit franchise owners with notable portfolios.
McAlister’s currently operates more than 350 franchised locations in the U.S., across 27 states. The company has attracted a record number of franchise inquiries in recent years due to its quality leadership, healthy sales to investment ratio, and exceptional company performance.
To learn more about franchising opportunities with McAlister’s, please contact (888) 855-DELI (3354) or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.mcalistersdelifranchise.com.
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has 350 restaurants in 27 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants, and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
241 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)