- Sub Headline: Through Nov. 20, Nominate Deserving Individuals and Families for a Chance to Receive Baked Ham & Swiss Catering Collection
- City: Alpharetta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: November 18, 2015 12:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // ALPHARETTA, Ga. – This Thanksgiving, McAlister’s Deli®, a leading fast casual chain, is asking fans to nominate deserving individuals and families as part of its “Pass the Ham” contest. Three semi-finalists will receive McAlister’s new Baked Ham & Swiss Catering Collection and one grand prize winner will be awarded a $500 McAlister’s gift card and $500 Visa gift card.
“November kicks off the time of year when everyone is thinking about going that extra mile to give back to those they love,” said McAlister’s Vice President of Global Marketing Donna Josephson. “That’s why we are excited to launch a special contest to help our guests ‘Pass the Ham’ — our Baked Ham & Swiss, that is! It’s a great way for fans to share their love of McAlister’s with their friends, family, coworkers and other members of their community during Thanksgiving.”
Through Nov. 20, fans can “Pass the Ham” by visiting www.facebook.com/TeaFreaks or www.mcalistersdeli.com/PassTheHam to submit their nominations.
McAlister’s Baked Ham & Swiss features Black Forest ham, Swiss cheese and spicy mustard served on country white bread finished with creamy Four Cheese sauce and melted Swiss and Parmesan cheeses. The Catering Collection, which serves 8-10 people, comes with a freshly tossed garden salad and choice of dressing.
Technomic® has recognized McAlister’s twice in its Consumers’ Choice Awards for Chain Restaurants — in 2015 as top fast casual chain for pleasant, friendly service and in 2014 as the top kid-friendly fast casual chain. Franchise Business Review named McAlister’s one of its “Best Franchise Opportunities for 2015” in its Franchisee Satisfaction Awards, as well as a “Top Franchise” in 2014 based on franchisee satisfaction. In 2015, McAlister’s ranked #134 on Franchise Times’ Top 200+ list and Nation’s Restaurant News named McAlister’s the No.12 limited-service chain in its Consumer Picks Survey.
FastCasual.com also recognized the brand on its “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” list of 2015. This year, QSR Magazine recognized the brand as one of the “Best Franchise Deals” and last year named McAlister’s to its QSR 50 list, ranking 13th for U.S. average sales per unit in 2013.
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has 337 restaurants in 24 states. The company is headquartered in Alpharetta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
SOURCE FOCUS Brands Inc.
116 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)