- Sub Headline: Award-winning Fast Casual Concept Announces 2016 Expansion Plans for Franchise Development
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.mcalistersdelifranchise.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 4:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA, Ga. – McAlister’s Deli®, a leading fast casual chain, announced a successful year of franchise growth in 2015, with $548 million in system-wide sales. The company’s success was fueled in part by new deals signed with multi-unit franchise owners from other high-profile restaurant brands.
In 2015, McAlister’s opened 27 new restaurants and secured nearly 60 commitments for new restaurants. The company entered new markets, including Chicago, Rochester, and Orlando, and will continue its aggressive expansion this year with new restaurants being developed in significant markets, such as Miami, Naples, Buffalo, and northern New Jersey. This growth is fueled by both existing franchisees as well as new partnerships with experienced multi-unit franchise owners with notable portfolios.
“The McAlister’s Deli brand has become a top choice for some of the most successful multi-unit franchisees in the country,” said McAlister’s President Carin Stutz. “We’re thrilled about the growth of our company which is largely thanks to our dedicated franchisees.”
This year, McAlister’s will also remain focused on significant development in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic and is seeking experienced, multi-unit franchise owners in hopes of developing in Milwaukee, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Tampa, and Denver.
McAlister’s currently operates more than 350 franchised locations in the U.S., across 27 states. The company has attracted a record number of franchise inquiries in recent years due to its quality leadership, healthy sales to investment ratio, and exceptional company performance.
To learn more about franchising opportunities with McAlister’s, please contact (888) 855-DELI (3354) or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.mcalistersdelifranchise.com.
About McAlister’s Deli®
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has more than 350 restaurants in 27 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
SOURCE McAlister’s Deli®
290 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)