- Sub Headline: Award-winning fast casual restaurant launches two new varieties of its beloved tea, and brings back limited edition, reusable tea tumblers.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.McAlistersDeli.com or http://www.FocusBrands.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 1:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Today, McAlister’s Deli®, a leading fast casual chain known for its Famous Sweet Tea, goes green with the addition of Green Tea and Mango flavored Green Tea to its already irresistible menu of tea varieties. Just like McAlister’s fan favorite Sweet Tea, these new varieties are held to the highest standards, made using only Rainforest Alliance Certified™ green tea leaves, supporting a healthier planet, stronger forests and an improved quality of life for farming communities. In addition to using sustainable tea leaves, the restaurant is also bringing back their famous limited edition reusable tea tumblers in an effort to continue to promote a greener McAlister’s and a greener earth, enabling McAlister’s tea lovers, aka Tea Freaks, to enjoy their tea anytime, anywhere, without worry of being wasteful.
“We wanted to give our loyal Tea Freaks the option to choose their tea time treat, no matter what flavor they’re craving – so we’re thrilled to go green in more ways than one, with the addition of two delicious green tea flavors to our menu,” said Carin Stutz, President of Marketing for McAlister’s Deli. “With the addition of these flavors, we’re proud to support our planet from pick to sip while maintaining the highest quality standards that customers have come to know and love.”
The addition of Green Tea to McAlister’s menu offers a delicious alternative that is clean, refreshing and loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, which have been shown to improve blood flow and lower cholesterol. For those in the mood for a twist on the traditional Green Tea, McAlister’s handcrafted Mango flavored Green Tea is made with a hint of mango for a taste of the tropics that can be enjoyed year-round. Like Sweet Tea, both all Green and Mango Green Tea orders come with unlimited refills.
McAlister’s limited edition Tea Tumblers will be available at all store locations for $8.99 (price may vary by location), while supplies last.
To connect with McAlister’s Deli, please follow us on Facebook at Facebook.com/TeaFreaks, and on Twitter and Instagram at @McAlistersDeli and don’t forget to tag your posts with #TeaFreaksGoGreen!
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has 337 restaurants in 24 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
248 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)