- Sub Headline: Award-winning Fast Casual Concept Will Open on Dec. 14 in Twin Falls and Aims to Expand throughout the State
- City: Alpharetta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.mcalistersdeli.com
- Listed: December 7, 2015 12:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALPHARETTA, Ga., Dec. 7, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — McAlister’s Deli®, a leading fast casual chain, announced its first restaurant in Idaho will open on Dec. 14 at 1720 Pole Line Road East in Twin Falls. The new restaurant is owned by franchise group Southwest Deli, LLC, which currently operates several locations in New Mexico and Texas, and has development plans in place to expand throughout Idaho, as well as Utah and Arizona.
“McAlister’s has experienced a strong year of franchise growth and Southwest Deli has been an incredible partner, helping us expand the brand in new and existing markets throughout the United States,” said Jeff Sturgis, McAlister’s Vice President of Franchise Development. “We’re thrilled to open our first restaurant in Idaho and congratulate Southwest Deli on its continued success.”
“Twin Falls is one of the fastest-growing cities in Idaho, making it a great community for us to introduce McAlister’s Deli,” said Larry Lee, owner of Southwest Deli. “We look forward to bringing our great food and genuine hospitality to the people of Twin Falls and other cities throughout Idaho.”
The McAlister’s in Twin Falls will serve guests Sunday – Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, please call the restaurant at (208) 963-5892, or visit its Facebook page at https://goo.gl/J4KKDI.
Technomic® has recognized McAlister’s twice in its Consumers’ Choice Awards for Chain Restaurants — in 2015 as top fast casual chain for pleasant, friendly service and in 2014 as the top kid-friendly fast casual chain. Franchise Business Review named McAlister’s one of its “Best Franchise Opportunities for 2015” in its Franchisee Satisfaction Awards, as well as a “Top Franchise” in 2014 based on franchisee satisfaction. In 2015, McAlister’s ranked #134 on Franchise Times’ Top 200+ list and Nation’s Restaurant News named McAlister’s the No.12 limited-service chain in its Consumer Picks Survey. FastCasual.com also recognized the brand on its “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” list of 2015. In 2014, QSR Magazine recognized the brand as one of the “Best Franchise Deals” and named McAlister’s to its QSR 50 list, ranking 13th for U.S. average sales per unit in 2013.
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has 337 restaurants in 24 states. The company is headquartered in Alpharetta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
SOURCE McAlister’s Deli
147 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)