McDonald’s Restaurants on the East Coast Celebrate the Much-Anticipated Lobster Roll for Summer 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.McDonalds.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 8:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Oak Brook, IL (FranchisePOD.com) June 20, 2016 – Lobster lovers rejoice! Beginning June 20, more than 600 McDonald’s restaurants throughout New England and the Albany, New York area will add the Lobster Roll to their summer menus. A local favorite, the Lobster Roll is freshly prepared and made with 100 percent North Atlantic lobster meat lightly tossed with mayonnaise in a stainless steel bowl, layered on crisp leaf and shredded lettuce and served chilled on a home-style toasted roll.
An instant sensation, the Lobster Roll returned to McDonald’s menu last summer for the first time in a decade, creating buzz among media and consumers alike. Fans in New England and beyond rushed to restaurants to get a taste of the summer staple, which garnered rave reviews for its quality and value.
“The return of the Lobster Roll is exciting for McDonald’s because it was such a hit with our customers last summer,” said Suzanne Pingeton, McDonald’s Marketing Director for the Boston Region. “We aim to deliver diverse, quality menu items that resonate with the customers in our community, and we’re proud to offer this regional favorite at such a great value.”
“It’s exciting to see a high demand for regional flavors at McDonald’s,” said Chef Michael Haracz, Manager of Culinary Innovation at McDonald’s USA. “Our Lobster Roll is made with quality ingredients, freshly prepared in our kitchens and exactly what our customers enjoy from McDonald’s. This sandwich is the perfect blend of ingredients to give you a great-tasting summer sandwich from McDonald’s.”
Each lobster is wild caught directly from established East Coast wharfs by multi-generational fisherman, who set sail before sunrise to pull in the catch for the day.
“The lobster we supply to McDonald’s is a hand-picked, artisan quality product, caught by seasoned veterans of the industry,” said Stephen Felsenthal of Mazzetta Company, LLC, one of McDonald’s regional lobster suppliers. “This is the same quality lobster served at white tablecloth restaurants on the East Coast.”
Priced at $8.99, the hand-prepared Lobster Roll is 290 calories and made with 100 percent North Atlantic lobster meat.
The Lobster Roll will be available through mid-August at participating McDonald’s restaurants in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut (excluding Fairfield County) and the Albany, NY area.
714 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)