- Franchise URL: http://www.MediWeightlossClinics.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 11:39 am
- Expires: 47 days
April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Austin, TX – Physician-supervised weight loss brand Medi-Weightloss® is now open at 13359 Highway 183 North, Suite 403, in Austin.
And it could not have come at a better time.
According to the Austin/Travis County Health and Human Services Department, 37 percent of adults in the county are considered overweight and another 21.3 percent are obese. Known as The One That Works!®, the Medi-Weightloss® Program is a three-phase eating and lifestyle plan in which medical professionals supervise and support patients in achieving their health goals. On average, compliant patients lose 6.4 pounds in their first week and 14 pounds their first month.
About the Medical Team at Medi-Weightloss® Austin
Jeanie Chiu, MD, was born in Taiwan but grew up in central Pennsylvania. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a BA in geology and acquired her MD at Howard University College of Medicine. She completed her postdoctoral training at Penn State University Medical Center and UCSF Medical Center. She moved to Texas in 2009 and has been a proud Texan ever since.
Dr. Chiu has had both personal and professional experience with weight issues. Over the years, she has witnessed patients, friends, and family members struggle to first achieve, and then maintain, a healthy weight and lifestyle. She has been deeply affected by how much this struggle has impacted their quality of life and self-confidence. She is passionate about helping patients succeed with their weight loss goals and live the best life they possibly can.
Chris Pereira, RN, FNP-C, is a graduate of Texas A&M Corpus Christi Family Nurse Practitioner program. She has over 25 years of professional nursing experience, with the last 15 years focused on the wellness of the working population.
She enjoys working with people to reach their health, exercise, or weight loss goals. She has managed many weight loss challenges in the workplace and is very passionate about using preventative medicine to gain a healthy life.
She has been married for 25 years and has three grown children. She enjoys running, yoga, reading, and sailing!
Maria Diaz is a driven Medical Assistant who loves to make patients feel welcomed and at home.
What excites Maria most about her position is the one-on-one time she spends with patients while performing her duties. Maria enjoys family time and watching movies. She has a passion for cooking and is a big fan of Medi-Weightloss® recipes!
The Austin office is welcoming new patients.
13359 Highway 183 North
Austin, TX 78750
92 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Carvel® Kicks Off Ice Cream Season With Annual Free Cone Day on April 21 (3 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Opens Sixth Great Wolf Lodge Location (2 views)
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Expands Services to Baltimore County Area with New Franchise Store in Cockeysville, MD (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Tulsa Receives Community Service Recognition From The Military Order Of The Purple Heart (2 views)
- Johnny Rockets Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary with the Unveiling of a Brand Refresh (2 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (2 views)
- McDonald’s Restaurants on the East Coast Celebrate the Much-Anticipated Lobster Roll for Summer 2016 (2 views)
- Flip Flop Shops® And Cobian® Team Up For “The Great Escape®” Sweepstakes (2 views)
- Young Chefs Academy Advances Strategic Growth Plan with Key Executive Team Hires (2 views)
- Fuddruckers Deluxe Bar & Grill Returns To Its Roadhouse Roots This Summer (2 views)
- Glass Doctor – Homeowners Can Lower Summer Electric Bills with Better Window Choices (2 views)