- Street: 2542 Highlander Way
- City: Carrolton
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 75006-2333
- Listed: December 8, 2016 10:49 am
- Expires: 78 days, 16 hours
Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer, CFE*
Catherine was named CEO of FASTSIGNS® in December 2008, bringing with her a strong background in franchising and digital printing. In addition to her previous role as President of PIP Printing, she worked within Sir Speedy and MultiCopy Europe, serving in operations, franchise development, sales, training and marketing communications. A graduate of Pepperdine University,with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Monson currently serves on the board of the International Franchise Association (IFA) and on the National Educational Foundation Board of Trustees for Pi Sigma Epsilon, the national sales and marketing fraternity for college and university students.
Chief Financial Officer
Ron leads the Information Technology, Accounting, Legal and Administrative teams at FASTSIGNS®. With more than 20 years of financial experience as a Texas Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Ron has managed NASDAQ-listed public companies, as well as private equity-backed and venture-backed technology and service companies. His background also includes technology-related initiatives including enterprise and off-the-shelf software, storage area network switches, and semiconductors.
Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development
An experienced franchise and retail executive, Mark leads the FASTSIGNS® Franchise Development team in all aspects, from “lead to lights on”, which includes franchise sales, real estate and development services. His role continues once centers are open by overseeing training and operations support for the entire franchise system. Prior to joining FASTSIGNS, Mark served as the VP of Franchise Development for franchise-owned brands at CCA Global Partners, including ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings. His extensive franchise background includes experience in franchise relations and operations, training and company store operations, marketing and merchandising, sales and development, real estate, franchise law, technology and intellectual property.
Senior VP of Marketing
With an extensive business-to-business marketing and advertising background, Drue has held positions in both advertising agencies and corporations. She has over 25 years of experience as a marketing and advertising professional in the franchise, restaurant, hospitality, sign and telecommunications industries. As the Senior VP of Marketing, Drue is charged with developing strategy and directing the marketing initiatives for the FASTSIGNS® system, serving as a liaison to the franchisee advertising councils in various countries, and managing the corporate marketing team on a day-to-day basis. She holds a BBA in Marketing from Texas A&M University.
591 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)