- Street: 2542 Highlander Way
- City: Carrolton
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 75006-2333
- Listed: December 8, 2016 10:49 am
- Expires: 225 days, 7 hours
Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer, CFE*
Catherine was named CEO of FASTSIGNS® in December 2008, bringing with her a strong background in franchising and digital printing. In addition to her previous role as President of PIP Printing, she worked within Sir Speedy and MultiCopy Europe, serving in operations, franchise development, sales, training and marketing communications. A graduate of Pepperdine University,with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Monson currently serves on the board of the International Franchise Association (IFA) and on the National Educational Foundation Board of Trustees for Pi Sigma Epsilon, the national sales and marketing fraternity for college and university students.
Chief Financial Officer
Ron leads the Information Technology, Accounting, Legal and Administrative teams at FASTSIGNS®. With more than 20 years of financial experience as a Texas Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Ron has managed NASDAQ-listed public companies, as well as private equity-backed and venture-backed technology and service companies. His background also includes technology-related initiatives including enterprise and off-the-shelf software, storage area network switches, and semiconductors.
Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development
An experienced franchise and retail executive, Mark leads the FASTSIGNS® Franchise Development team in all aspects, from “lead to lights on”, which includes franchise sales, real estate and development services. His role continues once centers are open by overseeing training and operations support for the entire franchise system. Prior to joining FASTSIGNS, Mark served as the VP of Franchise Development for franchise-owned brands at CCA Global Partners, including ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings. His extensive franchise background includes experience in franchise relations and operations, training and company store operations, marketing and merchandising, sales and development, real estate, franchise law, technology and intellectual property.
Senior VP of Marketing
With an extensive business-to-business marketing and advertising background, Drue has held positions in both advertising agencies and corporations. She has over 25 years of experience as a marketing and advertising professional in the franchise, restaurant, hospitality, sign and telecommunications industries. As the Senior VP of Marketing, Drue is charged with developing strategy and directing the marketing initiatives for the FASTSIGNS® system, serving as a liaison to the franchisee advertising councils in various countries, and managing the corporate marketing team on a day-to-day basis. She holds a BBA in Marketing from Texas A&M University.
333 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (2 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Maui Wowi Gets Hot and Cold This Summer with Seasonal Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Corporation Announces Summer Event Tour To Support National Charity Partner Journey4ACure® (1 views)
- Pieology Pizzeria Announces Strategic Purchase of Project Pie (1 views)
- Dunkin’ Brands Announces 2017 Retirement of Paul Twohig, President, Dunkin’ Donuts U.S. and Canada (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Cicis Unlimited Pizza Buffet Returns to Port Orange (1 views)
- Orange County Welcomes The Pie Hole With Open Arms And Lines Out The Door (1 views)
- Discovery Point Promotes MaryAnn Edwards and Andrea Moore (1 views)