- Street: 2542 Highlander Way
- City: Carrolton
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 75006-2333
- Listed: December 8, 2016 10:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer, CFE*
Catherine was named CEO of FASTSIGNS® in December 2008, bringing with her a strong background in franchising and digital printing. In addition to her previous role as President of PIP Printing, she worked within Sir Speedy and MultiCopy Europe, serving in operations, franchise development, sales, training and marketing communications. A graduate of Pepperdine University,with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Monson currently serves on the board of the International Franchise Association (IFA) and on the National Educational Foundation Board of Trustees for Pi Sigma Epsilon, the national sales and marketing fraternity for college and university students.
Chief Financial Officer
Ron leads the Information Technology, Accounting, Legal and Administrative teams at FASTSIGNS®. With more than 20 years of financial experience as a Texas Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Ron has managed NASDAQ-listed public companies, as well as private equity-backed and venture-backed technology and service companies. His background also includes technology-related initiatives including enterprise and off-the-shelf software, storage area network switches, and semiconductors.
Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development
An experienced franchise and retail executive, Mark leads the FASTSIGNS® Franchise Development team in all aspects, from “lead to lights on”, which includes franchise sales, real estate and development services. His role continues once centers are open by overseeing training and operations support for the entire franchise system. Prior to joining FASTSIGNS, Mark served as the VP of Franchise Development for franchise-owned brands at CCA Global Partners, including ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings. His extensive franchise background includes experience in franchise relations and operations, training and company store operations, marketing and merchandising, sales and development, real estate, franchise law, technology and intellectual property.
Senior VP of Marketing
With an extensive business-to-business marketing and advertising background, Drue has held positions in both advertising agencies and corporations. She has over 25 years of experience as a marketing and advertising professional in the franchise, restaurant, hospitality, sign and telecommunications industries. As the Senior VP of Marketing, Drue is charged with developing strategy and directing the marketing initiatives for the FASTSIGNS® system, serving as a liaison to the franchisee advertising councils in various countries, and managing the corporate marketing team on a day-to-day basis. She holds a BBA in Marketing from Texas A&M University.
777 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)