- Sub Headline: Learn More About the Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunity Leadership Team
- Street: 3880 S. 149th St., Suite 102
- City: Omaha
- State: Nebraska
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 68144
- Listed: May 2, 2017 2:55 pm
- Expires: 192 days, 20 hours
Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team
Signal 88 Security is one of the nation’s leading security franchises for residential, commercial, retail and institutional customers. Built on the principle that safety is a basic human right and need, Signal 88 offers customized services to keep communities free from harm. This includes the brand’s unique patrol method—in which a Signal 88 Security vehicle comes on site a number of times per night to scope out the designated area—as an effective and economical means to deter crime. Signal 88 launched its franchise opportunity in 2008 and currently has more than 170 locations run by local owners and operators nationwide.
REED NYFFELER, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Reed Nyffeler is the CEO and founder of Signal 88 LLC. Signal 88 Security was founded in 2003 by local law enforcement and with Nyffeler’s entrepreneurship, became the premier security services franchisor located in Omaha, Nebraska. Prior to founding Signal 88, Nyffeler was the Sales Director at Brite Ideas Decorating in Omaha NE, where he sold more than 200 distributorships. Nyffeler resides in Omaha with his wife and four children.
KEVIN JONES, CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Kevin Jones is Signal 88’s Chief Development Officer, a position he has held since January of 2016. Prior to joining Signal 88, he was the Director of Finance at Bryan Health in Lincoln, NE. His professional experience includes more than 25 years of diverse experience leading teams in finance and accounting, sales and marketing, customer service and general operations. He graduated from Biola University with degrees in Business & Accounting. Jones lives in Omaha, Nebraska, is married with four children and enjoys volunteer activities and supporting his children in their sporting activities.
DON CONWAY, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Don Conway is Signal 88’s Chief Financial Officer, a position he has held since January of 2016. Prior to working at Signal 88, he was the Senior Manager of Corporate Financial Analysis for TD Ameritrade from May 2004 through July 2015. He graduated from Bellevue University with a Master’s in Business Administration in Accounting & Finance. Conway lives is Omaha, Nebraska, has three children and enjoys actively participating in their sporting activities.
LAURA VODVARKA, VICE PRESIDENT OF INNOVATION
Laura Vodvarka is Signal 88’s Vice President of Innovation, a position that encompasses technology, marketing and 88University. She has been with the company since its inception in 2007. She also works with some of the internal company organizations such as the Leadership Team and the Franchise Exchange Council. Prior to working at Signal 88, she assisted with the local founding business of Signal 88 and previous to that, worked at Brite Ideas Decorating. She graduated from Creighton University with degrees in Marketing and Spanish. Vodvarka lives in Omaha, Nebraska, is married with two young boys, loves to take her dog on runs and attend Creighton athletics.
The Signal 88 Security Franchise Team is looking forward to answering all of your questions about owning your own franchise. Simply fill out the EZ Form below and we will contact you right away. We promise you will be amazed at just how bright your future can be when you are a valued member of the Signal 88 Security Family!
1203 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)