- Sub Headline: Meineke promotes Pearson; Driven Brands, Inc. Names Dave Schaefers Chief Development Officer
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.meineke.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 10:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHARLOTTE – Meineke Car Care Centers, a nearly 1,000-unit automotive repair franchise, is announcing the promotion of Ed Pearson to vice president of franchise development. The role was previously held by Dave Schaefers, who will now serve as the chief development officer for Driven Brands, Inc.
Pearson started his career in the industry as a franchise owner with Econo Lube N’ Tune & Brakes, a division of Driven Brands, Inc. He achieved such incredible success in his seven years as an owner, the executive team offered him a job at the corporate office as a senior franchise development manager for Driven Brands, Inc. Moving into the role of Vice President of Franchise Development at Meineke, Pearson will implement a comprehensive strategy for continued growth to attract franchisees from other segments of the industry, multi-unit owners and independent business owners who would be good candidates to convert their shop into a Meineke franchise.
“I began my career as a franchisee and understand the pain points and concerns that come with making a franchise investment of any kind. I plan to use my experience to help franchisees see the bigger picture of how rewarding owning a Meineke location can be. We are looking to partner with business-minded entrepreneurs who have a variety of backgrounds, including restauranteurs, military veterans and independent shop owners who recognize the benefits of converting to a Meineke location with proven systems,” said Pearson.
A former sergeant in the U.S. Army, Pearson will also focus on helping military veterans understand the franchising industry and the opportunities available at Meineke. Currently, military veterans receiving an honorable discharge from service qualify for a 50 percent reduction in royalty fees for the first six months of operation of their Meineke center. Since 2003, Meineke has saved more than $1 million for qualified military members, leading the brand to remain one of the top VetFran companies within the franchising industry.
In 2015, Meineke awarded more than 100 franchise licenses and opened 65 new locations in U.S. and Canada. In the year ahead, Pearson is expects to continue the momentum in franchise development throughout the U.S. and in Canada, specifically in Boston, Richmond, Reno and Tulsa. Investment levels for franchise locations range from $225,000-275,000 and top-performing stores average more than $700K* in annual sales.
For more information on Meineke and to book an appointment, please visit: www.meineke.com. And for more information of Meineke franchise opportunities, please visit: www.meinekefranchise.com.
*Please see item 19 for further earnings details.
Meineke Car Care Centers, LLC. is a division of Driven Brands, Inc., the leading automotive aftermarket franchisor in the world. Founded in 1972, Meineke has more than 900 centers that service approximately 3 million cars a year. Over the years, Meineke has expanded its product offerings to better meet the demands of its customers and a changing marketplace. Meineke continues to be ranked as one of the best franchise opportunities in the country and has recently won top franchise rankings from Forbes, Franchise Times and Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information, please visit meineke.com.
847.945.1300 ext. 243
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (4 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)