- Sub Headline: Leading Car Care Centers Take Top Spot in Entrepreneur Magazine's 37th Annual Franchise 500 Rankings
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.meineke.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 9:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, NC – (FranchisePOD.com) – January 07, 2016 – Long-established as a trusted total car care provider, Meineke Car Care Centers, a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise companies, has been named #1 auto repair and maintenance provider in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 37th Annual Franchise 500 Rankings.
“Meineke has consistently ranked among the top automotive maintenance and repair providers in recent years. We’re very proud to be honored as a leader within the automotive aftermarket,” said Danny Rivera, president of Meineke. “Our franchisee partners and our employees at the Franchise Support Center work incredibly hard to ensure we provide a top-notch customer experience throughout all facets of the business. This honor is a great recognition of those efforts and results.”
In 2015, Meineke ranked #53 overall. In 2016, the franchisor was bumped up three spots, to #50 overall, taking the top spot in the automotive repair and maintenance category. Entrepreneur Magazine judges all companies by the same objective, quantifiable measures of franchise operation, including: financial strength and stability, growth rate, size and longevity of the system.
“In 2015, Meineke worked diligently to unveil a new branding campaign, launch a world-class Rewards program and improve multiple aspects of center-level operations in an effort to delight the millions of customers who visit our centers,” said Dave Schaefers, senior vice president of franchise sales and development for Meineke. “Franchisees took note of those efforts too, opening 65 additional locations, with more than 100 planned for 2016.”
Investment levels for franchise locations range from $225,000-275,000 and top-performing stores average more than $700K* in annual sales. Additionally, qualifying Military veterans can receive a 50 reduction in royalty fees for the first 6 months of operation of their Meineke center. Meineke also offers incredible incentives for those interested in owning multiple shops.
“Every year, the Franchise 500® presents us with an incredible opportunity to share data-driven insight into the trends and strategies in the franchise world,” says Amy Cosper, VP and editor in chief of Entrepreneur. “More importantly, it gives us the honor of celebrating its leaders and allows us to spotlight an overwhelming number of opportunities available to entrepreneurs. The franchises distinguished on this list represent strength in business showcasing their ability to be nimble and emerge in a changing marketplace. We are excited to recognize these deserving companies and thank them for the many ways they contribute to the business community.
To learn more about owning a leading automotive repair franchise, visit Meinekefranchise.com
Meineke Car Care Centers, LLC., is a division of Driven Brands, Inc., the leading automotive aftermarket franchisor in the world. Founded in 1972, Meineke has more than 900 centers that service approximately 3 million cars a year. Over the years, Meineke has expanded its product offerings to better meet the demands of its customers and a changing marketplace. Meineke continues to be ranked as one of the best franchise opportunities in the country and has recently won top franchise rankings from Forbes, Franchise Times and Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information, please visit meineke.com.
847.945.1300 ext. 247
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)