- Sub Headline: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers relaunches apparel line as House of Shroom along with a new state-of-the-art website and fully curated wildlife/fantasy-themed collection.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.mellowmushroom.com
- Listed: November 28, 2015 11:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA (FranchisePOD.com) NOVEMBER 27, 2015 – What better way to eat craft pizza and drink craft beer than in a craft tee? Mellow Mushroom creates fashion that not only represents the brand well but is in style, aligns with market trends, and reflects what people want to wear, what’s fashionable and what’s unique and different. Apparel was the cornerstone of Mellow’s marketing when the restaurant began in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia.
House of Shroom is an extension of the Mellow Mushroom brand. Represents our brand personality in the form of products you can purchase and buy. Guests can purchase the same thing employees wear in store. It’s less about profit, which lets us keep the program going and expand it and offer better things, than it is about what fashion means to Mellow as a brand, an integral part of the Mellow lifestyle, more design and quality driven than profit driven.
The name of the line, House of Shroom, symbolizes a new take on the iconic T-shirt, Mellow’s piece of the fashion industry—being a restaurant group yet a respected member of the apparel industry at the same time, and as always, demonstrating how folks can be cool and weird at the same time and display the unexpected. House of Shroom is cutting edge, on trend with many popular retailers, and best in class in the same way our restaurants interiors are.
Truly, the apparel is as one of kind as the restaurants. Every piece is a limited edition and a collector’s item. The branding elements like logos are more subtle because Mellow prefers to represent itself through good products and artwork rather than blasting its name all over everything. For example, there are not just beefy T’s; rather, fans can wear these clothes in a more fashionable setting. Mellow designs with the intention of this apparel being part of anyone’s everyday wardrobe. Design is a behavior not a department—that’s certainly what is emulated in House of Shroom.
Mellow has staffed up to support the national program. The latest collection, which has a wildlife and fantasy theme, has been curated carefully by a full time brand manager, who provides creative direction, orchestrates product design, directs photo shoots, leads a team of artists and runs the logistics of the program. “We’re about how good design makes people feel. People get attracted to and uplifted by having good design in their lives, “giving people the opportunity to represent us and a brand they love, and we appreciate that, but at the same time we want to add value to their lives by owning our products,” says Brand Manager Elizabeth Brasch.
House of Shroom extends the Mellow experience outside the restaurant walls. Destination T’s are T-shirts designed specifically for a specific store are usually only sold at that store, but the website will feature occasional top destination T designs as limited edition. Typically, every Mellow Mushroom location will have one unique design, encompassing the in store design and the local flavor of that community. Apparel designs are created by the same artists doing art in stores and give guests an opportunity to purchase a piece of art from these folks. Online sales feature selected bios of these artists as well. Patrons can even keep purchasing from artists they like.
Mellow is tripling its product selection and offering more limited editions, a wider variety of products and more accessories, like glassware accessories, such as pint glasses, shot glasses, drink ware and coasters. The collection has also expanded into socks, maxi dresses, scarves and a greater selection of headwear in general. This Fall, Mellow branched out into doing a bigger selection of outerwear and limited edition custom chef coats. Gifts are available at all price points. The quality of garments is also a primary focus, as Mellow pitches a lot of super soft high quality T-shirts that are sure to last a long time. All products are designed for long-term wear with high quality printing. This year, Mellow also ensures a large variety of sizes, including real women sizing not just fashion cut sizing
The new website that accompanies this launch has easier navigation, an easier checkout process, better product views and a more curated design variety. Visit House of Shroom at http://www.houseofshroom.com/.
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu, featuring an assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones and appetizers, as well as vegetarian and vegan options. A gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroomHQ, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
194 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)