- Sub Headline: Handcrafted pizza and a unique art filled environment inspired by the historical roots of Mardi Gras are a couple of reasons to stop into Mellow Mushroom Downtown Montgomery today.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MellowMushroom.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 11:59 am
- Expires: 45 days, 9 hours
MONTGOMERY, ALA. (FranchisePOD.com) June 15, 2016 – Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is now open in Montgomery, Ala., at 79 Commerce Street. This Mellow has a colorful, modern and sleek design, full of intriguing art, which invites guests to explore the interior and look for the many artistic conversation pieces.
Every Mellow is individually owned and operated. Mellow Mushroom Downtown Montgomery is owned by Alice McCollum and Mark Hill. Asked what inspired them to open this Mellow, they said, “A fun and artsy place to hang out and dine was just want Downtown Montgomery needed, so we’re thrilled to bring our Mellow experience to the vibrant area.”
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and fresh ingredients in a creative menu showcasing pizzas, sandwiches and burgers, salads, calzones, appetizers as well as vegetarian and vegan options. A gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
All Mellow Mushrooms are known as places that provide an entertaining experience in a unique, artistic environment, and this one is exactly that. Mellow Mushroom Downtown Montgomery reflects the unique community features of the Riverwalk, such as costume balls and Mardi gras parades, and that blend reclaimed rustic materials with the charm of traditional Southern décor. The featured mural “King Monty” by Jeff Riggan captures the fever dream of a parade second line. Kate Emery’s digital repainting of archival costume illustrations allude to the refinement and mystery of a masquerade ball.
The full service bar features an extensive wine list, fresh handcrafted cocktails and both local and regional craft brews, as well as the more popular commercial brands.
Activities abound. Catch all sorts of sports action with numerous widescreen TVs, set up to make sure you don’t miss any of your favorite games. The design of this mellow has an open dining area with spacious booths and table seating enough for larger parties. This location will be a great dining experience to locals and tourists who might be attending a performance event or just want to enjoy the variety of craft beer selection. The outdoor seating is perfect place to relax and enjoy time with coworkers or spend time with the family. This location will have catering for the surrounding area and will establish future specials.
Mellow is more than just craft pizza and beer; there is also craft apparel. House of Shroom style, Mellow Mushroom’s exclusive apparel line, is available for purchase in store. The full collection is available online at http://www.houseofshroom.com/.
The Mellow Mushroom is open Sunday-Wednesday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, visit http://mellowmushroom.com/store/downtown-montgomery and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/downtownmontgomery.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroom, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom, and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
SOURCE Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
+1 (404) 665-7345
535 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (2 views)
- Dairy Farmer Couple joins forces with Chemist to launch Creative Colors International in Hershey, PA (2 views)