- Sub Headline: Handcrafted pizza and a unique art filled environment inspired by the historical roots of Mardi Gras are a couple of reasons to stop into Mellow Mushroom Downtown Montgomery today.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MellowMushroom.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 11:59 am
- Expires: 79 days, 13 hours
MONTGOMERY, ALA. (FranchisePOD.com) June 15, 2016 – Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is now open in Montgomery, Ala., at 79 Commerce Street. This Mellow has a colorful, modern and sleek design, full of intriguing art, which invites guests to explore the interior and look for the many artistic conversation pieces.
Every Mellow is individually owned and operated. Mellow Mushroom Downtown Montgomery is owned by Alice McCollum and Mark Hill. Asked what inspired them to open this Mellow, they said, “A fun and artsy place to hang out and dine was just want Downtown Montgomery needed, so we’re thrilled to bring our Mellow experience to the vibrant area.”
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and fresh ingredients in a creative menu showcasing pizzas, sandwiches and burgers, salads, calzones, appetizers as well as vegetarian and vegan options. A gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
All Mellow Mushrooms are known as places that provide an entertaining experience in a unique, artistic environment, and this one is exactly that. Mellow Mushroom Downtown Montgomery reflects the unique community features of the Riverwalk, such as costume balls and Mardi gras parades, and that blend reclaimed rustic materials with the charm of traditional Southern décor. The featured mural “King Monty” by Jeff Riggan captures the fever dream of a parade second line. Kate Emery’s digital repainting of archival costume illustrations allude to the refinement and mystery of a masquerade ball.
The full service bar features an extensive wine list, fresh handcrafted cocktails and both local and regional craft brews, as well as the more popular commercial brands.
Activities abound. Catch all sorts of sports action with numerous widescreen TVs, set up to make sure you don’t miss any of your favorite games. The design of this mellow has an open dining area with spacious booths and table seating enough for larger parties. This location will be a great dining experience to locals and tourists who might be attending a performance event or just want to enjoy the variety of craft beer selection. The outdoor seating is perfect place to relax and enjoy time with coworkers or spend time with the family. This location will have catering for the surrounding area and will establish future specials.
Mellow is more than just craft pizza and beer; there is also craft apparel. House of Shroom style, Mellow Mushroom’s exclusive apparel line, is available for purchase in store. The full collection is available online at http://www.houseofshroom.com/.
The Mellow Mushroom is open Sunday-Wednesday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, visit http://mellowmushroom.com/store/downtown-montgomery and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/downtownmontgomery.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroom, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom, and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
SOURCE Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
+1 (404) 665-7345
503 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (28 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (9 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (4 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (3 views)