- Sub Headline: Handcrafted pizza and a unique art filled environment inspired by the history of beach racing in Florida are just a couple of reasons to stop into Mellow Mushroom Port Orange today.
- Street: 5790 Journeys End Way
- City: Port Orange
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.mellowmushroom.com
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/mellowmushroomportorange/
- Listed: December 14, 2015 9:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PORT ORANGE, FL. (FranchisePOD.com) December 14, 2015 – Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is now open in Port Orange at 5790 Journeys End Way. This Mellow takes inspiration from sand, surf and vintage motorcycle beach racing in Florida.
Mellow Port Orange is owned by Robert and Joan Hargrave and Jay and Amy Williams. The Williams travel often, and when they do, they try to visit one when they know one is nearby.
Asked what inspired them to open a Mellow, Joan Hargrave responds, “The closest Mellow is 46 miles away. Robert, who is always interested in investment opportunities, found it to be a successful franchise, and so it began. We are all big fans. I’m vegetarian, and Rob is not. We found Mellow when searching for restaurants that cater to both of us. After eating at Atlanta and Orlando locations, I commented on the food and environment and how great it would be to own and work at.”
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
All Mellow Mushrooms are known as places that provide an entertaining experience in a unique, artistically decorated environment, and Port Orange is no exception. Over the pizza line is a vintage sepia print banner of motorcyclists lined up on the shore – look for a few hidden surprises in the crowd. In the middle of this banner is a huge classic sign, similar to the early Harley Davidson logo, which says “Hot Stone Baked Pies” and is lit with changing colors.
There is a glass tower dining area where the feature table is located. Hanging from the tower ceiling is an eight foot, cylindrical, octagonal, metal chandelier with a sunburst pattern of holes, which allow colored light to emit. It is incredible and impressive at night.
To keep in line with the sun and surf, the main dining area is partitioned from the bar area by six wooden surfboards lined up and painted with artwork on both sides. One side is the colorful Mellow character, Wizard, doing his magic. The other side is a black and white sign of a motorcyclist racing for “Red Bud Motors.”
The full service bar features an extensive wine list and fresh, handcrafted cocktails. We also cater to beer aficionados who look for local and regional craft brews as well as the more popular commercial brands. The inside bar window opens up to a patio biergarten, where there are several two top tables and two long high top community tables for dining or drinking. There are three 50 inch TVs outside along with patio string lighting and lots of greenery.
Activities abound. Catch all sorts of sports action, like the big races from Daytona, on one of our fifteen TVs located throughout the store. Next year Mellow will have a football package to offer an even larger variety of games.
Mellow Mushroom has an indoor/outdoor room with two garage doors that open in the front and two doors that close it off from the dining area. This event room can hold 35-40 people for private parties.
Soon, Mellow will begin offering Trivia night, live entertainment and lunch specials for families and students, since the location is close to residential neighborhoods and has a high school down the road.
Mellow is more than just craft pizza and beer; there is also craft apparel. House of Shroom style, Mellow Mushroom’s exclusive apparel line, is available for purchase in store. The full collection is available online at http://www.houseofshroom.com/.
The Mellow Mushroom is open seven days a week Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, visit http://mellowmushroom.com/store/port-orange and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mellowmushroomportorange/.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroomHQ, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom, and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
SOURCE Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
+1 (404) 665-7345
206 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)