- Sub Headline: Handcrafted pizza and a unique art filled environment inspired by pop art are just a couple of reasons to stop into Mellow Mushroom Rockville today.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MellowMushroom.com
- Listed: June 2, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROCKVILLE, MD. (FranchisePOD.com) June 02, 2016 – Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is now open in Rockville, Md., at 33 Maryland Ave. This Mellow sports a clean, sleek and contemporary yet warm and inviting design, bursting with engaging art, which invites guests to explore the inside and look for all the conversation pieces.
Every Mellow is individually owned and operated. Mellow Mushroom Rockville is owned by Liesha Mehra and Danny Trehan. Asked what inspired them to open this Mellow, they said, “Mellow Mushroom is the result of a couple guys who shared a vision of a world where happiness could be found in the simplest of things! The idea is quite simple: we wanted to create a fun spot that our neighbors could come to anytime and have a flavorful pizza and an ice cold beer in an atmosphere that is unpretentious and laid back!”
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and fresh ingredients in a creative menu showcasing pizzas, sandwiches and burgers, salads, calzones, appetizers as well as vegetarian and vegan options. A gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
All Mellow Mushrooms are known as places that provide an entertaining experience in a unique, artistic environment, and this one is no exception. Mellow Mushroom of Rockville is a nod to the free wheelin’ hippy culture of the 1970s, Mellow hope to bring little slice of a classic southern pizza to the community. The restaurant interior plays on signature characteristics of pop art, such as pixelated images, repetitive patterns and famous seventies icons. The creative design should inspire guests to channel their inner creativity through various forms of expression; all are welcome.
Guests can participate in an online tour of the art at this Mellow by following the directions on the plaque at the front of the store. The online tour features description of the art pieces and artists who designed for this restaurant and connects guests with the artists’ online portfolios. Many of the interior features are inspired by Coca-Cola®. For instance, there is a wall designed as a tribute to Andy Warhol’s iconic painting. On it, 11 unique vintage vending machine fronts celebrate America’s tradition of equality. This restaurant values equality for all and channels that spirit into making all of our pizzas magically delicious.
The full service bar features an extensive wine list, fresh handcrafted cocktails and both local and regional craft brews, as well as the more popular commercial brands.
Activities abound. Catch all sorts of sports action with numerous widescreen TVs, set up to make sure fans don’t miss any highlights. This location will soon start hosting weekly events, such as trivia night, paint night and live music. The restaurant even uses a wall as a screen for a projector for trivia and other future events. A roomy stage accommodates performance events like live bands and DJs. The patio can seat up to 54 people, and guests can reserve a section for a private event.
Mellow is more than just craft pizza and beer; there is also craft apparel. House of Shroom style, Mellow Mushroom’s exclusive apparel line, is available for purchase in store. The full collection is available online at http://www.houseofshroom.com/.
The Mellow Mushroom is open Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m. to 12 a.m., Friday-Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, visit http://mellowmushroom.com/store/rockville and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mellowrockville.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroom, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom, and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
SOURCE Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
+1 (404) 665-7345
377 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)