- Sub Headline: Handcrafted pizza and a unique art filled environment inspired by the history of the Round Rock community are just a couple of reasons to stop into Mellow Mushroom Round Rock today.
- City: Round Rock
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.mellowmushroom.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 5:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROUND ROCK, TEXAS (FranchisePOD.com) December 21, 2015 – Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is now open in Round Rock at 2600 North Interstate 35. This Mellow is a warm and inviting environment that is a unique blend of whimsical yet mature design that personally speaks to the owners, carrying guests through the times of the day with eye catching artwork, texture, color, lighting and hidden treasures from local artists. Guests can even take a ride down memory lane with a special friend from the 80s in the TO GO area.
Mellow Round Rock is owned by Bridget Lucenay, Charles Lucenay, Scooter Dodd and Thomas Kroesche. Bridget has lived in the Austin area for nearly 20 years and knows the market well. She knew it was an uptapped market that would love the Mellow Mushroom concept.
Asked what inspired them to open a Mellow, Bridget responds, “I was introduced to Mellow Mushroom when I lived in Nashville. I couldn’t believe it when Charles called and asked me if I would be interested in franchising with him. We are excited to join the great community of Round Rock and think we have a lot to offer as far as our handtossed pizza, our gluten free options, 32 taps and the extensive wine list.”
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
All Mellow Mushrooms are known as places that provide an entertaining experience in a unique, artistically decorated environment, and this one is no exception. The front host stand is detailed in a mosaic mural done by local artist Stephanie Beard, who created a design with colorful mushrooms and the letter M (for Mellow) using a special technique she came up with.
One of the feature pieces of art is a mosaic with hidden objects by Aly Winningham, who integrated found objects like coins, a faucet, pool balls, horse shoes and much more. The mosaic depicts numerous local items from the Mays Bridge to the Round Rock water tower. It even has a replica of a giant donut from Round Rock Donuts.
The Fireman Dude (one of Mellow’s lovable mascots) statue out front is a personal piece to Bridget. Her father, Charles’ uncle, was a fireman for over 30 years. The crest on Dude’s chest is an exact replica of his patch, and his number was 490. Her father passed away this year, and this is just a way for him to be a part of this great venture with them.
The stained glass doors at the front entrance were done by a local artist, Barry DeCola. He and Bridget spent some time talking about the design she imagined and he came up with the perfect designs for the doors.
The full service bar features an extensive wine list and fresh, handcrafted cocktails, local and regional craft brews as well as the more popular commercial brands.
Activities abound. Catch all sorts of sports action with the full sports package on any of the 14 TVs. Mellow can seat 67 people on the patio, where there are heaters, fans and 3 TVs. Soon, there will be themed events such as a service industry nights, reverse happy hour and a wine down Wednesday.
Mellow is more than just craft pizza and beer; there is also craft apparel. House of Shroom style, Mellow Mushroom’s exclusive apparel line, is available for purchase in store. The full collection is available online at http://www.houseofshroom.com/.
The Mellow Mushroom is open seven days a week Sunday-Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Thursday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to midnight. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, visit http://mellowmushroom.com/store/round-rock and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mellowmushroomroundrock.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroomHQ, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom, and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
SOURCE Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
454 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)